[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some helpful tips to stop caring how your actions affect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

What are some helpful tips to stop caring how your actions affect other people?

My current mindset is that the reward is always worth it but I can't help but feel bad about it, especially if I'm fucking over people I like.
>>
>>1666659
be a sociopath
>>
>>1666659
just convince yourself that simulation theory is real and there actually are no other people.

and satan get.
>>
>>1666666
grrr i was trying to get those satan sixes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm >>1666667
>>
>>1666666
Dank
>>
>>1666659
Remember that most people are morons who don't give a shit about whether their actions affect other people let alone you.
>>
File: 1473547479345.jpg (34KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473547479345.jpg
34KB, 427x300px
>>1666666
Nice
>>
>>1666659
>this thread again

If reward is what you seek, the Reciprocal Altruism Principle proves that if you want the maximum reward possible, you have to do what is best for other people. If you don't understand the RAP I can try explaining more if you like.
>>
>>1666659
I think that caring about how your actions affect other people is a good thing. I wish more people were like that
>>
File: 6.jpg (12KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
12KB, 200x253px
>>1666666
>>
>>1666716
yeah, please elaborate. interested.
>>
>>1666659
hello brother
>>
>>1666732
Okay:
Why would selflessness ever evolve? What evolutionary benefit would altruism serve to an organism? After millions and millions of years there should be no altruistic genes left on earth. And there are none, because altruism doesn't exist. Nobody is selfless, selflessness does not exist, it is all literally for the benefit of the individual organism.

The best way you can benefit yourself also just so happens to be the best way to benefit others, the more you are benifiting others the more you benefit yourself.
>>
>>1666780
Example: if you wanted to help out the homeless people, you could give your house to maybe 10 homeless people max. After that, you can't help anymore.

But if you start a charity that shelters homeless people, you could help 100 homeless people and you would be getting paid to do so. Both you and the homeless people are benefiting more that the comparatively "altruistic" notion of giving away your house.
>>
File: 1480014193358.png (487KB, 972x807px) Image search: [Google]
1480014193358.png
487KB, 972x807px
>>1666666
Wintnesed
>>
>>1666666
This ends the thread.
>>
You can make most money relatively ethically and you'd be surprised the amount of opportunities you afford yourself by being generous and cordial with the right people.
>>
>>1666666
what am i looking at here?
>>
>>1667675
This

I don't know why it's so common that neckbeards on this site seem to think acting like a Hollywood villian rich guy assures their path to wealth. Probably because they have no life experience and spend all their time playing video games and masturbating.
>>
File: hugbox.jpg (40KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
hugbox.jpg
40KB, 480x445px
>>1666666
>we live in a simulation theory
thank you satan, you help me when god can't
>>
File: Schiff Jacob.jpg (12KB, 265x343px) Image search: [Google]
Schiff Jacob.jpg
12KB, 265x343px
What are you, some kind of jew?
>>
>babbys frist patrick bateman
stay poor you edgy autist
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.