[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I move $20k from my checking to my savings account at once,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160215-144300.png (86KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160215-144300.png
86KB, 1080x1920px
If I move $20k from my checking to my savings account at once, in the same bank, will that trigger the feds? Would I have to fill out any paperwork?
>>
>>1095348
Internal transfer? No, it's routine. Transferring to someone else or a different bank? That'll be some sort of signature required.
>>
>guys can i handle my money without being arrested
LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>1095348
no, they already know you have 50k with that bank. you can move it around within that bank all you want.
now, if all of a sudden another 50k were to come in without good reason, this may trigger some suspicion.
>>
OP here,
In my job, I routinely get cash tips. Does it look suspicious that I make large ATM deposits at the end of every week, outside of my regular direct deposit?
>>
I dont think the goberment in the US can see in your bank accounts. And they dont give a fuck about joe blow putting 200$ of unclaimed cash in his 2500$ savings account
>>
>>1095348
It will be extremely painful
>>
Dont want to start another thread about it, so here it goes:
What if i won some 2000eur using Hola. How the fuck will i not trigger the van?
>>
>>1095348
You will go to jail unless you go Innawoods
>>
>>1095348
>>1095402
Op what shady shit are you into on the side?
>>
>>1095402
What do you consider " large"?

10k gets reported

Suspecious amounts less than 10k can get reported if it appears you are trying to skirt reporting. Like is you deposit 8k one day, then 4 k a few days later.

Suspecious activity involves human judgment, so it can vary.

recently a local couple got busted for robbery because the bitch was depositing a large sum of cash and said something like " lol I promise it's not drug money lolol" and the teller filed a suspecious activity form an her ass.
>getting arrested by the FBI
>>
>>1095456
Nothing shady, I think

People are just generous tippers here if they feel you're reliable and do your job well.
>>
>>1095441

It's only 2000, you'll be fine
>>
>>1095510
aka 4 months of my income
>welcome to shit-town
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 277x416px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 277x416px
>>1095512

kek, holyshit senpai

I just spent that amount on some parts for my new build

this means you only make 6k/yr? noway
>>
>>1095519
Exactly.
The poorest of the richest, the most Eastern in the West - Welcome to Hungary land of insane absurdity.
>>
File: 1455143944246.jpg (84KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1455143944246.jpg
84KB, 500x370px
>>1095526

for now, be glad you're not Turkish
>>
>>1095531
kek'd, thanks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.