[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

betting as investment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: asdfg.jpg (12KB, 336x150px) Image search: [Google]
asdfg.jpg
12KB, 336x150px
Who else here tried using betting on tipsters info as an investment?

I've been trying it for the past year and found out that horse racing gets me the best results.

In the past 3 months I have doubled my starting stack ( although that wasnt big money, just something to test on)

Anyone want to share your experience or some nice tipsters?

At the moment I'm only following Hugh Taylor and /bet/'s flatanon
>>
File: Brezhnev.jpg (111KB, 720x624px) Image search: [Google]
Brezhnev.jpg
111KB, 720x624px
>any year ever
>thinking a bet is an investment

I hope you're trolling
>>
There's a /bet/?
>>
>>1095346
probably /sp/
>>
Always play Roulette and bet on the same number with the exact same amount of money, after 35 trys and losing, give up and if you win at any point stop immediatly, come back next week, double the bet.
>>
>>1095286
I knew a professional gambler in college before he had to go to rehab for big debts to the mob, he was all over the track. He said it was mathematically best odds, 90% of your money back, most lotteries are like...0.001%. Sports betting in general is like 80%.
>>
>>1095375
hypothetically, couldn't you just play with your chips on a color, bet 1 - 5% of the amount of money you plan on spending for your initial bet, then decrease each successive bet by half if you win, or double your bet if you lose?
>>
>>1095422
It's called the martingale and you're not the first person to think of it.

Eventually, you'll lose so many in a row that you hit the table maximum bet and can't double it to recoup your last loss.
>>
>>1095422

in order to do this you have to have a bunch of money already to start off with to cover the losses you'll suffer
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.