[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain this whole kanye thing? theres no way his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 3879825094-640x480.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3879825094-640x480.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
can someone explain this whole kanye thing?

theres no way his net worth is -$53m. he may have a shit load of debt but that must just be his business's liabilities right? he could easily sell off enough of his shit and wind up a few million in the black right?
>>
He said he had $53m in personal debt. He didn't say anything about what his personal net worth is, or the value of his businesses.
>>
>>1094490
I didnt feel like researching it, but it just seems so deceitful.

Like you borrow 53 mill then buy an asset worth 53 mill while you still own it and then cry about the 53 mill debt....

if thats the case are people really falling for this?
>>
>>1094500
Many famous people fall into the trap of letting yes-men manage their money for them. I suspect that's what has happened here. Kanye went around spending money, every time he called his finance guy to see if he could drop $10m on something he was told "yes, no problem" and the result is a huge amount of spending financed by debt.

My guess is that this happened to Kanye, and eventually he reached a level of debt where he couldn't borrow much more and his finance guy had to come clean about the situation. I don't blame him for being angry, he probably had no idea about the debt until it was too late.

Rich people need someone who can tell them how much they can spend a year/week/day/hour and can stand up to them. That's hard to find, though, and if you let your ego get in the way you'll just end up firing a person like that and replacing them with a yes-man.
>>
>>1094500
He wants dumb blacks and retard whites to feel sorry for him and to think he struggles like they do. Kanye knows these idiots will eat up anything he says.

I don't blame him at all.
>>
>>1094513
This. I am pretty sure Kanye is just say it to get more attention. I have a hard time believing he has that much debt
>>
>>1094516
I dont doubt the debt, but I'm sure he still has an extremely high net worth
>>
>>1094487
53 mil in debt is nothing if you have 500mil in assets.

idk how much he has
>>
Kardashian family net worth is rumored 300 million

He did a favor for his bff and rumored billionaire jay-z with the tidal thing for his album

No idea what game or angle kanye is currently doing.

Trying to use mark's money to sidestep adidas or other venture he'd go into where he would get a minuscule percent of the profit due to the lack of his investment/risk.

What's wrong with kanye, pulling a stunt on twitter is dumb as fuck. If anyone does this, they appear weak and give into stupid bullshit. If you want something done, you speak to whatever secretary that works for mark and you/his agent arrange a meet.

Or go to events he goes to and befriend him.

Then again kanye has never been one praised for judgement.
>>
>>1094487

>Kanye gets trusted with -$53 mil and I can't even be trusted with -$21k...
>>
>>1094511
Obviously Kanye only hired yes-men
53 million is more than a lot of countries are worth, I think you should be able to be a single person and not be in 53 million dollars of debt from personal shit.
>>
how is America 16.3 trillion in debt
>>
>>1094910

Because instead of just saying 'we print the money and decide how much in debt we are or are not', we agreed to be bound by some construct that works more on confidence than actual reality.
>>
>>1094487
Oh, he'll always be in the black
>>
>>1094878
>53 million is more than a lot of countries are worth
retard
>>
>>1094922
If you said that the US dollar would plummet hard. More people should talk like you and then good riddance i say
>>
>>1094878

are you 12? I hope you're 12.
>>
File: 500milijardi.jpg (57KB, 731x347px) Image search: [Google]
500milijardi.jpg
57KB, 731x347px
>>1094922

>what is inflation

Do you even finance 101? For example,

>be Yugoslavia
>be under sanction
>nobody tells us what to do, we'll just print more money
>bread ends up costing 1.000.000 dinars
>pic related, it's your and Slobodan Milosevic's "solution"

You fucking imbecile.
>>
File: MkeHVPv.gif (2MB, 253x145px) Image search: [Google]
MkeHVPv.gif
2MB, 253x145px
>>1094878
>>
File: 1420765406172.gif (426KB, 285x190px) Image search: [Google]
1420765406172.gif
426KB, 285x190px
>Tfw your richer than kanye west
>>
File: 1455395859399s.jpg (2KB, 125x52px) Image search: [Google]
1455395859399s.jpg
2KB, 125x52px
>>1095016
>>
>>1094878

>53 million is more than a lot of countries are worth,

Leave /biz/ now, and never come back.

Leave now, and never come back!
>>
File: 1378664659345.jpg (35KB, 313x317px) Image search: [Google]
1378664659345.jpg
35KB, 313x317px
>>
File: n8IVYg9Y.jpg (24KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
n8IVYg9Y.jpg
24KB, 333x333px
>>1095048
>He saved the thumbnail
>>
>>1095056
why? he fits right in
>>
>>1094487
Pretty dumb desu famalam. He's got a net worth of $145 million or so. I'm not his personal accountant but it appears his assets are far greater than his liabilities and he's just a whiny bitch. If $145 million is his annual income, he has a DTI of 36%. This is less than most american households. Unfortunately people will eat this stupid shit up.
>>
He tried to start a fashion company and it was failing. So he pumped more money into it so it wouldn't fail. $53 million later it failed.
>>
>theres no way his net worth is -$53m

Welcome to the magic of interest
>>
File: freestyler is displeased.jpg (45KB, 644x634px) Image search: [Google]
freestyler is displeased.jpg
45KB, 644x634px
I want all niggers and niggerlovers to leave this board immediately.

This isn't up for discussion.

Leave. Now.
>>
Kanye is $53M in debt. Googling "kanye west net worth" reveals in about 10 seconds that various sources estimate his net worth as about $145M. If these guesses don't account for that debt his net worth is still around $90M. Alternatively if they do that would put him at $200M in assets.

Hmm I wonder if he's really in trouble?

Or if it's Kanye being Kanye and making a big social media stink right after his new album dropped? Hmm tough one.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.