[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fool. I left a crazy opportunity, I was a host/busser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 645x1260px
I'm a fool. I left a crazy opportunity, I was a host/busser at a very popular place and a few months later became GM. Was naive and took 18/hr "training" wage and burned myself out only to resign a week or so after negotiating my salary (48k+ bonus up to 60k). Took a gig in construction and was getting 14/hr. Now I'm a line cook getting 12/hr. It's ok but I'm going to be fired, surprised I didn't get the axe today. Plus it's a commute and ffs I was such a better manager then some of these people and the FOH staff of course takes in cash on my sweat.

Planning ahead I gotta seek out new pastures. I'm going to community college taking entry level biz courses to transfer to Uni for Finance. Any ideas? I was thinking of trying to find some sales job. (I'm excellent at talking to anybody). However I want to avoid some fucking scam. Is CL the way to search? Perhaps cold calling?

Thanks NEETs.

Pic related. Been thinking about hanging myself, desu.
>>
nano desu
>>
What country u in senpai?
>>
>>1094326

US
>>
>excellent at talking to anybody
>wants to hang himself

Kill yourself, my man!
>>
>>1094295

>take out life insurance
>kill yourself
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>1094295
Wouldn't you want to shave before hanging yourself? I mean damn you should want to look presentable for when your rotting body is eventually found by somebody
>>
>>1094295

Sux that you got "burned out" mate

I'm currently working one job at 11/hr, one job at 12/hr, 65+ hours a week total to make ends meet and save up some money to improve my situation.

But I bet you were tired though.
>>
>>1094616

I was doing 80 hrs a week. (Really, one of the owners was a bitch was the main reason I resigned). I cooked from 6am till 2 and then would be doing office shit and managerial work till 6pm or later. 7 days a week. I took off maybe 3 days in 3 months.

>>1094540
>>1094517

I know you guys aren't adept at charisma but being suicidal and depressed is something I hide deep inside. And I really DGAF about what my corpse would look like.
>>
>>1094640
Something tells me you might not have as much charisma as you think if you let an obvious sarcastic post go right over your head
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.