[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be tennis coach >get hired for a private party as a multisport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1449919861403.png (8KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1449919861403.png
8KB, 408x286px
>Be tennis coach
>get hired for a private party as a multisport coach
>get paid double my hourly rate
>Birthday boy wants to play baskeball
>His 24 guests want to play soccer
>look at him
>look at them
What should I have done /biz/
>>
>>1093873
play soccer and give him the complementary blowjob

or you can do it the other way around if you prefer
>>
>>1093873
got a real job
>>
what did you do, OP?
>>
>>1093873
Who's paying the bill? I would do whatever that person wants to do.
>>
take the kid aside and explain all his friends want to play soccer and they'll be disappointed if you play basketball
>>
Do what the person that hired you wants.
>>
>>1093965
>>1093968
>>
>>1093890
Haha Owned OP
>>
Do what the kid says. Throw in a few lies for effect. Go up to the field where they'd be playing soccer and make excuses like "one kid I coach ruined his career because of a divet like this" "doctors are figuring out that basketball is the safest sport ever" idk they're fucking stupid kids how was this hard?
>>
File: 1453933623620.png (272KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
1453933623620.png
272KB, 447x458px
In the same boat OP. I'm a nutritionist (inb4 get a real job, I do this for kicks on the side) and every 4th girl I get quits my program a week in. That's why I charge monthly. It literally pays not to care about those who don't respect your profession.
>>
>>1093873

Setup a 3-on-3 basketball game along with a 10 a side soccer match. You make up the odd number in one of the sports. Rotate people through as the get bored. Also would help if you gave the kids ages.

Do your job.
>>
>>1094719
>tfw just quit job at Publix to pursue self employment.

such a good company to get cucked by..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.