[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't afford to have kids or keep up with rent >still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: AwJeezNotThisShitAgain-1.jpg (20KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
AwJeezNotThisShitAgain-1.jpg
20KB, 300x391px
>can't afford to have kids or keep up with rent
>still have kids
>kids grow up to be criminals or high school dropouts
>0.001% become rich or start their own successful businesses
>most land shitty jobs which make them hate their lives
>they fall in "love" and regardless of their financial predicament they get their emotions get the best of them
>the cycle continues

Why do poorfags keep making the same mistakes again and again?

And..

What can we realistically do to help poorfags make better decisions?
>>
File: 1439196450344.jpg (39KB, 561x478px) Image search: [Google]
1439196450344.jpg
39KB, 561x478px
because if they made prudent decisions they wouldn't be poorfags in the first place. basically your question is why do people who make bad decisions make bad decisions
>>
>Poorfags receive free money from the government
>Government gets the poorfag vote to keep up the free money stream

The ruling class NEEDS them to be stupid.
Theres no changing it.
>>
>>1093694
You couldn't even properly crop out the 9gag watermark?

Pathetic.
>>
>>1093711
Its really sad that it is that way.

Is there literally nothing we can do to help poorfags?
>>
>>1093721

The gubment already steals your money and gives it to the poorfags, thats more than enough help.
>>
>>1093693
stupid people don't want to make decisions. They want to absolve responsibility and blame their leaders when it goes wrong. It's funny how your opinion of stupid/poor people changes as you get older. Probably cause you get used to working hard for your money and those that sponge start looking less and less like people and more like dead weight holding all the working people back
>>
>>1093693
>What can we realistically do to help poorfags make better decisions?

give them free abortions and pay them to get a vasectomy/tubal ligation
>>
>>1093693
I dunno, I always told myself that I wouldn't have kids until I was rich, otherwise the stress would fuck everything else up.
You could tell them that, but it's not like they would listen. All but the dumbest would know that means no shot at kids for the majority.
>>
>>1093711
The vast majority of welfare recipients don't vote, this is a total myth. Look at voter demographics.
>>
File: Audrey-Hepburn.jpg (506KB, 983x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Audrey-Hepburn.jpg
506KB, 983x1024px
Welfare and programs like it are the worst thing you can do, because they fuck up incentives.
>Be poor
>Get job
>Work hard, be reliable
>Get small promotion
>Turn it down because a 40$/week raise prices you out of welfare
This is often why ppl work dead end jobs for their whole lives I think. Why take more responsibility and work harder when it will actually get you LESS in return?
>>
>>1093752

Honestly, my opinion changed about 2 months after I started working.

>tfw you realize well over 70% of the people working with you have the intelligence of a sponge

People with 10/20 years more experience than I have who:

>Can't be trusted with the credentials to production servers because they end up taking them down with stupid shit like filling the hard drive to 100% and not immediately deleting their shit
>Can't follow simple instructions even if you have them write them down on a notebook
>When asked to do something, they do it and then leave it. Without ever testing that it actually works. Then everything breaks at 3 AM and I'm the one who has to get up and fix it.

Honestly they're worse than dead weight.
They actively create problems for the people who know what they're doing.
>>
>>1093693
>implying everyone can be successful

You need to have a large base of working men who you can't pay well because inflation. If everyone saved and started a business like that the same amount of businesses would succed and many more would tank. Something like 50% of start ups tank already.

If everyone saved the market would also tank because of decreased spending. If everyone invested in the stock market, nothing will happen but overvaluation and them losing their money - the real production of the country doesn't change. Unless they lose their stock money to an investor who uses it as captial.

The American dream is a joke. It's obvious from the start most people are destined to not succeed.
>>
File: 1435588813325.jpg (65KB, 525x347px) Image search: [Google]
1435588813325.jpg
65KB, 525x347px
>>1093693

Why are you complaining? You are actively profiting from their stupidity. Would you like more competition or would you like to shine in comparison to more people?

You need to have a worker class, these days the dumb worker class is more satisfied than ever, they can buy silly trinkets and party/hedonism culture these days keeps them content and happy despite their grueling work. Its brilliant. There is an entire class of happy and willing dumb slaves and you're complaining, you're an idiot.

Enjoy your intellectual position be happy for the others enjoying their blissfully ignorant lives.
>>
>>1093693
>Why do poorfags keep making the same mistakes again and again?

because humans arent robots
>>
>>1093693
>Why do poorfags keep making the same mistakes again and again?

Incentivize sterilization. But the moment you do that people will act like having children you can't afford or look after is a human right.
>>
>if we economically oppress over half of the population, maybe they'll let us have our way and stop reproducing and trying to live out their lives!

Keep wishing, you sociopaths.
>>
Because the Democratic party exists.

The government literally subsidizes this kind of behavior and it's by design.
>>
>>1093945

but working unskilled labor is god awful famingo
>>
>>1093693

I dunno. I'm glad I'm an introvert and I realize that my kids would probably be fucked up.
>>
>>1093693
Honestly people (i mean, humans) are exceptionally good at dealing with poverty, since it has been our natural state for very long. Much better than most people are at dealing with wealth. Only a few know how to handle wealth.

To be frank even the poor in India likely live better than most people lived until very recently. The 'poor' in developed nations enjoy a level of material wealth so extreme by historical standards. Basically everyone in a developed country has spoiled-rich-kid-syndrome because humans just haven't had time to adapt to this level of abundance.
The poor in developed countries may complain about being in poverty but really if you pay attention it's more akin to a spoilt rich kid throwing a tantrum because he only has 3 yachts when the other kid has 9.
>>
>>1094614

>without those dirty liberals we wouldn't have poor, uneducated people doing stupid shit!

God DAMN how are people so fucking naive?
>>
File: IMG_20160214_125454.jpg (33KB, 307x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160214_125454.jpg
33KB, 307x455px
>>1094614
Yup, welfare was never needed until those flithy dems got into office. It's not like the government should take care of its citizens or anything.
>>
>>1094778
When did "government taking care of citizens" morph from
>enforce the law and keep foreign hordes out
to
>make sure everyone is fed, clothed, housed, has impeccable health, a college degree, and whatever else they want
>>
>>1093693
You have to figure, the desire to reproduce is a primal part of the human condition. Would you really expect anything else?
>>
>>1094781

What people think the government should do changes over time with new technology, philosophies, etc.
>>
>>1094781
>welfare users get whatever they want and are well fed, clothed in good health and housed
Nigger have you seen the people who get welfare? We're far from making our poor have any of those. "Welfare is going to make people lazy" is so silly. Who's going to stop working because they get 50 dollars a week in food stamps? Poor people are as greedy as anyone else.
>>
>>1094877
>he hasn't seen welfare niggers with $500 shoes and the latest iphone
>>
>>1094877
You should see welfare cases in Australia. Literally no reason for them to ever be off it.
>>
>>1094881
Implying those niggers used Welfare to buy nigger shit.

It's all from crime faggot. The welfare goes into the side bitch so she can have the phat booty for twerking vines.
>>
>>1094892

Are we talking about bogans or refugees?

Brother used to work at a new car yard, and would sometimes have "refugees" coming in to buy a $40,000 car, even though they're unemployed. Guess where they got the money from?
>>
>>1093694
>they wouldn't be be poorfags to begin with
you might have well said I've never been poor

This issue is almost always over simplified.
>>
>>1093693
>>thinly veiled /pol/ post
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.