[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Nigga had it coming
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: a.png (70 KB, 615x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a.png
70 KB, 615x455
Nigga had it coming
>>
>>1093372
it was a prank bro
>>
>>1093372
oh shit its real, lol BTFO
>>
>>1093372
hahha what a fucking idiot
>>
File: giphy (21).gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy (21).gif
1 MB, 400x224
>>1093372
>somewhere a guy named dequan
>>
>he paid 15million in bitcoin
>>
>no transaction records on blockchain
>all those butthurt replies
>people actually buying it
>ywn be one man inspiring so much hatred
>ywn laugh on your hover board counting your millions while all they can do is post gifs
;_;
>>
There's no way that's a real tweet. Was this shooped? I refuse to believe a wealthy person had $15 million worth of bitcoins
>>
>>1093438
Check his actual twitter you idiot. He's probably just trolling but he's actually live streaming right now talking about calling 1-800 bitcoin to have his bitcoins returned. Also mentioned using his drones and helicopters. Pretty awkward even if he is joking...
>>
>>1093372
He's trolling. You'd have to be stupid to believe this half ass troll. He loves attention.
>>
>>1093443
>>1093455
Still though. Imagine being the guy that conned the world's most immoral silver spoon?

You could be NEET and have all of the world thanking you for committing a felony
>>
File: rolex-cellini-2.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rolex-cellini-2.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
Watch thread.

Post god tier watches that you can invest on.
>>
>>1093465
hows he a silver spoon? he wasn't born in wealth

As an adjective, "silver-spoon" describes someone who has a prosperous background or is of a well-to-do family environment,
>>
>>1093465
>silver spoon
He grew up in Brooklyn, parents are janitors. What silver spoon?
>>
>>1093372

If this is real, I can't believe he's that stupid.
>>
In other news:

>http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/14/entertainment/kanye-west-life-of-pablo-snl-feat/

Kanye is in so much debt I wouldn't be surprised if he is the mystery bitcoin thief.

Also, NIGGER HOW ARE YOU $50 MILLION IN DEBT NIGGER YOU MAKE LIKE $10M A YEAR

Fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>1094844

Is Kanye really in debt?

How?
>>
>>1093372
Bitcoin psyop just like bitcoin in the deadpool movie
>>
>>1094855
what happens with bitcoin in the deadpool movie?
>>
>>1094844
Maybe he is rebuilding Armenia or some shit.
>>
he's about to get fined
hiding the $ quite obviously
>>
>>1094855
you can hardly call marketing a psyop

I just looked at peopleofny (very popular) instagram
>unusual amount of Muslims
>scroll down
>the guy recently took a trip to some mideast country
that's a psyop
>>
>>
>>1094902
lol is this real?
>>
>>1094928

I hope it is.

It makes him seem unprofessional, which amuses me.
>>
Are you people fucking idiots? I've seen a bunch of his tweets reposted these last couple of days and people seem to actually believe he's serious. You're acting like he's a cariacture rather than an actual, non-fictional human being. Are all of you Bernie supporters?
>>
>>1094852

It would appear that he sunk a lot of money into some crazy clothing line which never happened, in addition to wasting it on Nicholas Cage tier purchases.
>>
>>1094934
because the livestream was completely professional

>>1094935
what's wrong with Bernie, honestly
>>
>>1094934
Him organizing a kbio short squeeze and then not selling makes him seem like that
>>
>>1094972
what do you think the networth:debt is of the average person
>>
>>1093468
Newfag
>>
>>1094998
>what's wrong with Bernie, honestly
He's a populist pandering to ignorant voters. There's nothing wrong with him.
>>
>>1094902
Lol this one is actually real
>>
>>1095207
Name a politician right now apart from Kasich not pandering to ignorant voters.
>>
>>1095000

In the united states of cuckerica, probably 1:4.
>>
>>1095207
>He's a populist pandering to ignorant voters

And the rest are whores for campaign contributions that should be illegal in any democratic system.

I prefer the populist. The populist relies on popular opinion and doesn't sell his people into slavery to companies that are destroying the country.
>>
File: 1451867213639.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451867213639.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>1093372

Anyone here actually dumb enough to believe that a professional hustler like Shkreli would be dumb enough to send $15mil to "someone named daquan who said he was kanyes boy"? Lol. This is either a troll, or if its not, then he is establishing a paper trail for IRS to claim that he lost $15mil that he actually just stashed somewhere offshore
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 519223

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.