[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So hey /biz/ I'm 20 and just made my...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455228692745.png (384 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455228692745.png
384 KB, 640x480
So hey /biz/ I'm 20 and just made my first retarded expensive adult fuck up and got talked into going to the ER by a doctor at urgent care while thinking ER visits were exempt from my $1500 deductible. ER visits are $100/copay & 20%/coinsurance
I'm a student and only make ~$415 a month with $300 of that going towards other bills.

What can I do to negotiate how much I owe down and what other general things should I know?

At least I know now to never go to the ER unless I'm literally dying.
>>
>>1092487
What the fuck? Why are you paying to go to hospital. What shithole country do you live in?
>>
>>1092487

>Paying for doing an ER
>Paying for hospital care
>PAYING

Get rekt americuck
>>
Most hospitals have their own financial aid. I'm unemployed college student with no health insurance and get free care. Only thing I have to pay for is medicine. There's also free clinics and dentists all over the place. At least it's that way here in Virginia.
>>
>>1093627
probably some third world crap like, south africa india or america.
>>
>>1093627
>>1093655
>>1093672
>Having to pay 70% income tax to bleed to death in the ER because "muh free things"
>>
>>1093681

Just repeat that mantra over and over until you feel better
>>
>>1093689
But it's true.

Most people in the US have health insurance to cover most if not all of it. It is also the best healthcare in the world.
>>
When i was in college in NY (2004-2008) it was mandatory to get health care insurance with your tuition. Check your school bill, you may have it. Call the school.
>>
>>1092487
I don't really go to the doctors often but I was shocked when I went to the doctor's the other day and discovered that the receptionist afterword didn't expect any money. None at all. Totally gob-smacked. Australia truly is the lucky country.
I would hate to have to make the choice between seeing a doctor and eating this month, or whatever else you claps have to do.
>b-b-but your income taxes much be insane!
Not really, and our median net worth is over 2x yours.
>>
Get insurance
>>
>>1093691
We do have some good hospitals, but we certainly don't have the best in the world. I would say some of our hospitals are among the best in the world, however. On average we're around 10/11th among first world countries
>>
File: 1401862723245.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401862723245.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>1093672
>US
>third world
>>
>>1092487
Isnt america great?

What was wrong?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 515905

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.