[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hey /biz/ I'm 20 and just made my first retarded expensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1455228692745.png (384KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455228692745.png
384KB, 640x480px
So hey /biz/ I'm 20 and just made my first retarded expensive adult fuck up and got talked into going to the ER by a doctor at urgent care while thinking ER visits were exempt from my $1500 deductible. ER visits are $100/copay & 20%/coinsurance
I'm a student and only make ~$415 a month with $300 of that going towards other bills.

What can I do to negotiate how much I owe down and what other general things should I know?

At least I know now to never go to the ER unless I'm literally dying.
>>
>>1092487
What the fuck? Why are you paying to go to hospital. What shithole country do you live in?
>>
>>1092487

>Paying for doing an ER
>Paying for hospital care
>PAYING

Get rekt americuck
>>
Most hospitals have their own financial aid. I'm unemployed college student with no health insurance and get free care. Only thing I have to pay for is medicine. There's also free clinics and dentists all over the place. At least it's that way here in Virginia.
>>
File: Baltimore-2015-police-car.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore-2015-police-car.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
>>1093627
probably some third world crap like, south africa india or america.
>>
>>1093627
>>1093655
>>1093672
>Having to pay 70% income tax to bleed to death in the ER because "muh free things"
>>
>>1093681

Just repeat that mantra over and over until you feel better
>>
>>1093689
But it's true.

Most people in the US have health insurance to cover most if not all of it. It is also the best healthcare in the world.
>>
When i was in college in NY (2004-2008) it was mandatory to get health care insurance with your tuition. Check your school bill, you may have it. Call the school.
>>
>>1092487
I don't really go to the doctors often but I was shocked when I went to the doctor's the other day and discovered that the receptionist afterword didn't expect any money. None at all. Totally gob-smacked. Australia truly is the lucky country.
I would hate to have to make the choice between seeing a doctor and eating this month, or whatever else you claps have to do.
>b-b-but your income taxes much be insane!
Not really, and our median net worth is over 2x yours.
>>
Get insurance
>>
>>1093691
We do have some good hospitals, but we certainly don't have the best in the world. I would say some of our hospitals are among the best in the world, however. On average we're around 10/11th among first world countries
>>
File: 1401862723245.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1401862723245.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>1093672
>US
>third world
>>
>>1092487
Isnt america great?

What was wrong?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.