[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Crypto-Currency to wait out storm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Stability at last.png (52KB, 849x469px) Image search: [Google]
Stability at last.png
52KB, 849x469px
So . . . Ether isn't really at its peak of stability at the moment. Is there any sort of other investment that I could maybe use that's good right now to wait out until it either crashes into marginal worth or re-stabilizes?

I could just convert it into Bitcoins, but is there a better solution right now?
>>
Don't be so shortsighted. Now is the time to buy up cheap ether. Think of the longterm. There is no competitor to Ethereum and they're about to release Homestead.
>>
There's a whole train load of good news coming. Eth train is only pulling away from the station.
>>
File: train-wreck.jpg (255KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
train-wreck.jpg
255KB, 2000x1340px
ALL ABOARD!
>>
Don't get me wrong. I'm not passing Ether by as a waste of time. I was just wondering if I could possibly profit by putting my money in another investment for the next few days, to the point of maybe buying even more Ether from the profit. This is just for the time that the Ether's value is as rocky as it is now.
>>
>>1092486
Go and buy some shitcoin. There's loads of loose cash washing around in the market right now thanks to ETH drawing in noobs. Once ETH looks like its recovered that shits gonna end pretty fast. You'll probably end up bagholding maidsafe coin or something and miss the boat.
>>
>>1092350
When is homestead? Hoping my order of BTC clears soon so I can buy more ETH on the cheap.
>>
Should i invest 10k into eth? Is it something I can sell in a year for profit? How much do they cost now or should I wait until their cheaper. I feel like i missed the pre-sale boat and it's too late. But I have zero investing experience.
>>
>>1092503
Do not invest more than you're prepared to lose. But yeah ethereum is a pretty solid bet to become much bigger than bitcoin.
>>
>>1092486
Don't try to daytrade the crypto markets. It's a recipe for disaster.

Buy and hold longterm.
>>
>>1092549
This. Only bagholders hold the price up. If you dump then the price collapses and these shills lose money.
>>
>>1092350
The only thing ETH has proven to be useful for is to dump on bagholders and increase your BTC holdings.
>>
>>1092507
>But yeah ethereum is a pretty solid bet to become much bigger than bitcoin.
>fundamentally flawed piece of shit software backed by R3cev
>bigger than Bitcoin

geez
>>
>>1092846
>>1092845
>So rattled he made the same post twice

Bitcoin maximalists everybody

Why don't you scuttle back to Theymos HQ
>>
add me on skype to join a crypto trading chat

hf_fwiw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.