[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in my day people worked for a dollar. Nowadays you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Back in my day people worked for a dollar. Nowadays you've got your "youtubers" making "content". You know what content is sonny? Content is making something original: writing a book, making a movie, etcetera. But now you can make money from commenting on a movie or reading from a book. Jesus Christ. What's next? We gonna pay people for blinking? Subscribe to my patreon if you want to watch me breath. Jesus Christ. People make money from drawing stick figures and playing video games. Jesus Christ. Every 'Youtube Comedian' tries to be like Eric Andre, PapaFrank, H3h3, etcetera. Jesus Christ. And people talk about fair use? Fair use of my foot in your ass. You didn't make the movie, don't upload clips of it. You didn't write the fucking song, don't cover it. Write your own. Yet it's "stealing" when people take "content" I.E. your videos and you get butthurt over it. Jesus Christ. Leave your living room Doug Walker. Make a short, independent movie if you know so much Christ Stuckman.

P.S. Jesus Christ.
>>
Why are you so jealous old man, it's your fault you didn't succeed in life an worked for a dollar and no one else's
>>
>>1091514

You just wait young man. In 20 years people will drop out of medical school because they'll decide that it's too hard. Because why should anyone have to work hard? We'll have no teachers, no scientists, just a bunch of Youtubers. Oh, your dying from something treatable? Well, there is nothing to be done. Watch this video.
>>
Stop saying my name over and over you dumb faggot.
>>
>>1091523

Help us lord. Our economy is failing because everyone wants to be an internet star.
>>
>>1091506
You are what is called a fundamentalist.

You judge things based on preconceived fundamentals, not on the results. Who knows the precise reasons why these people make so much money, what matters is they are making money, which is all that matters.
>>
there are so many failing wannabe youtubers, that want that "makeavideoeveryweek" lifestyle . lol cucks dont know any better.
>>
Wow, I think this might be the first good thread /biz/ has ever had.
>>
>>1091565

It's because they think they can repeat the formula. Pewdiepie has millions of subscribers. So people tell themselves "well shit, If I can act like an annoying spastic asshole people will watch me too." It's sort of how everyone wants to write YA fiction since Harry Potter made its first billion. They fail because they don't understand originality.

>>1091568

I'm blushing.
>>
>>1091506
>Nowadays you've got your "youtubers" making "content".

Stopped reading there. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Running a successful YouTube channel is fucking hard work.

Also, it's just a career as a celebrity in entertainment. Just like a music artist.

The real problem is the people viewing it.
>>
>>1091659

No, though I agree with you running a youtube channel is hard work, the content these people make (magic vine videos, 'funny' clips) it's what attracts the mass viewers hence revenue.

>the millennial generation is ruining our society
>>
>>1091519
>everyone on youtube makes money
people work harder now then they did before. there's more competition and more information out there to get those sorts of valuable jobs. i mean prior to the 50s it was probably a lot tougher on men, but i doubt you are that old.
>>
>>1091506
The fact that you know the names of so many of these faggots just proves you are part of the problem
>>
I don't think that making videos based on movies is bad but what has become cancerous is that you literally, (ok maybe figuratively) cannot make money on youtube without stealing someones content or talking about other peoples content.

Even Sargon of Akkad mostly just speaks about other feminists videos, so even politics isn't safe from ripoffs or 'reacts'.

I find it sad to see that all kids can look forward too is regurgitating the creations of bigger studios.

>>1091678
Come on I know you want to make your generation out to be > Boomers but give me a break that working on YT videos is as hard work as doing shit jobs in a factory.
>>
>>1091750

I just think content = original effort. Like them or hate them, The Epic Rap Battle guys put in a ridiculous amount of effort, and so they deserve success. But there are so many people who want money for giving reviews/opinions. I mean, who the fuck are you? Why should anyone support your patreon? All reactors (H3h3 included) don't need to exist because we have our own reactions. I'm not saying creators should be 100% original (no such thing) but that they should actually CREATE. And so many people settle for mediocre crap. I wouldn't be surprised if one day people start farting into a microphone, call it music, and then sell 10 million copies.
>>
There is more information in the world than anyone could use in a 100 lifetimes. What the fuck do youtubers think they are contributing exactly?
>>
>>1091811

Easy money.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.