[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you faggots think about Bain? is it that good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1455331278757.png (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455331278757.png
96KB, 400x400px
what do you faggots think about Bain?

is it that good?
>>
I think it would be a good investment 4 u
>>
Congratulations, you got yourself returns. What's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>1091478
Crashing the economy. With no survivors.
>>
File: cia.png (760KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
760KB, 1280x715px
>>1091446
Bain?
>>
>>1091446

Worst of the best? I wonder what their main revenue line is nowadays? Due diligence?
>>
>>1091446
Tell me about bain! Why does he consult?
>>
File: download.png (1KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 151x151px
>>1091446
I hear that it's Mckinsey>BCG>Bain isn't there 4 though which literally who is number 4 in the list?
>>
No one cared who I was until I consulted the mask.
>>
Lotta loyalty for a hired consultant
>>
>>1091840

It used to be Booze, but they got sold to PWC.
>>
>>1091857
oh yea booze allen whatever
i know an ex deloitte partner, he's the biggest idiot i have ever met.
>>
>>1091840
Depends on the country. In Belgium it's AT Kearney.

On topic: Ofcourse it's great to land a job at Bain.

My closest friends have a job at Bain, BCG and ATK ( I only know 1 Mckinsey guy desu and he's absolutely brilliant ).

They work A LOT. You really gotta ask yourself is this is the life you want for the next couple years. I think it's a great investment in your career though.

Work there for a couple years and move onto something less stressful.

I'm a PwC consult fag myself so I can't share any personal experiences.
>>
Bain, McKinsey and bcg are the same shit. They will try to convince you that there is difference but it is very minimal.

I worked for McKinsey for 2 years. Have friends in all of them.
>>
Heard from a guy at Bain that he rarely leaves work before 10 pm. I was like wtf, he just said "At least I don't work at McK or BCG, they stay 3 hours longer."

Confirm? Deny?
>>
>>1091446
Hes a big consultant.....4u
>>
File: enron.jpg (186KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
enron.jpg
186KB, 700x400px
>>1091446
>I only know 1 Mckinsey guy desu and he's absolutely brilliant
>>
>>1091840
Who they are, doesn't matter. What matters is their clientele.
>>
>>1092056
how much did you make a year?
>>
>>1091837
>If I stopped you from consulting, would you die?
>>
>>1091446
Worthless leeches.
>>
>>1092281

well, congratulations... you got yourself memed? What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>1092260
Consultants doesn't make money until they are partners. You stay because you want the experience and the pretty name in your CV/wants to do an MBA.

While working at McK i earned less than friends my age at corporate banking i.e.

>>1092093
Depends on the project. There are the ones you enter at 7am and leave at midnight during all the time and the ones where you just need to do the last sprint because the partner is the client's bitch and won't say no to pointless requests.

You work the same in all MBB
>>
I love that theres 3-4 serious answers mixed in with baneposting, as if op couldn't just google the company or ask his college advisors.
>>
>>1091840
The big four refers to the main management consultant firms, and MBB refers to the main strategy consultant firms
>>
>>1093980
i know about the big 4 just this bcg consultant chick i was stalking years ago made me look up about consulting and i just remember there being 4 top tier management consultants, and there was but booze allen somethingsomething got bought by PWC
>>
>>1094045
>big 4
you
>>
>bain
>and company

uhh, you're not allowed to bring stakeholders
>>
A lot of loyalty for a chartered consultant.
>>
File: 1447914116192.jpg (67KB, 785x778px) Image search: [Google]
1447914116192.jpg
67KB, 785x778px
>>1094356
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.