[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Will there be enough room for more than one...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: cryptoeconomy .png (38 KB, 487x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cryptoeconomy .png
38 KB, 487x326
Will there be enough room for more than one in the future Crypto Economy?
If they all turn out to be technically viable and functional will one be enough to handle the weight of the entire global economy?
Plus the others are so cheap now if you invest the same amount in all of them, the gains from the eventual winner will vastly outweigh the losses of the initial investments because the eventual winner is certain to increase well over 300%
>>
>>1091347
Power law applies. The most successful cryptocurrency will capture 80% of the market, all the rest will share the other 20%. Currently its bitcoin and I dont see it changing any time soon (memes in ur picrelated).
>>
>>1091347
How can you include ripple.

Ripple is not anywhere near a next generation crypto. And I bet you can't even tell me what nem does and how it does it. Basically a shitcoin.
>>
>>1091347
yes, but the price of all other currencies will be linked to the top 3 dominant currencies.

Just like the USD, Dollar, Yuan and all other national currencies in the world.
>>
>>1091376
Change dollar into Euro*
>>
>>1091374
Ripple is 100x better than that pump and dump shitcoin Ethereum. And yes, they had smart contracts first.
>>
>>1091558
Lol no you cant have smart contracts on ripple. Smart contracts depend on a trustless fulcrum as their central theoretical pillar. Ripple is proprietory and centrally controlled. "Smart contracts" in ripple are worthless.
>>
File: bladerun.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bladerun.gif
495 KB, 500x223
yes but they will all be bitcoin sidechains, shitcoins will all go to 0 in the mid term future (5-10 years)
>>
File: thatsright.gif (2 MB, 245x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thatsright.gif
2 MB, 245x302
>>1091367
>pareto's law
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 514470



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.