[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me guys: How is ethereum going to make it to the moon, when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (933KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
933KB, 267x267px
Tell me guys: How is ethereum going to make it to the moon, when it's so weighed down by all of you FOOLS?

Newsflash: 4chan and reddit are so far from the cutting edge anymore, that you can be virtually guaranteed that NOTHING you see on here will amount to anything. When the next big thing actually does come along, it will be miles from here. There won't be even a hint of it here. For all you know, it's going on right now, and you have never heard of it.

Pic related: it's ethereum.
>>
>>1091008
What about bitcoin?
I regret investing so late into this scheme. I still made profits when I bought low and sold during the second bubble.
>>
>>1091028
BitCoin gained it's traction here when 4chan was still the darkest part of the internet where all original ideas stemmed from.
>>
>>1091028
That was then, and this is a different time now. Nobody was expecting that shit to happen, nobody really knew what the fuck to expect. All the people who got really rich of bitcoin (besides price manipulating millionaires) bought into it way before you ever heard of it.

Now everyone is anticipating the next thing, so eager to jump on it, which is exactly why it won't happen.
>>
>>1091041
>way before you ever heard of it
I wish. I must be one of the earliest who heard of it and I smirked smugly instead of mining and/or buying. The guy who told me of it got relatively wealthy. Nice house and 2 cars. You don't know how it feels. Ah, well. Better a missed opportunity than losing it all, I guess.
>>
File: quo.jpg (65KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
quo.jpg
65KB, 850x400px
>>1091046
Yeah you heard of it, but by the time you heard of it as something you could make a lot of money off of.. it was too late. For all those who did get rich, a whole of suckers were left holding the bag. Not to mention getting their shit stolen. Hahahaha..

It should be painfully obvious by now to everyone here that ethereum is going to flop. I mean really, what else is going to happen? Stop the self delusion guys.
>>
>>1091008
what are the cutting edge places?
>>
>>1091073
It's a good pump and dump opportunity. What's wrong about it?
Such opportunities present themselves not every day.

I remember when altcoins were growing like mushrooms fucking everywhere out of the ground. I always invested in some with a good name and sold pretty much 2-3 days later. It doesn't work this way anymore, so I was rather happy to see that ETH makes some progress. It might even stay as a secondary coin forever, like litecoin.

I already doubled my small put into ETH. Doesn't look like it'll rise much more, but I'll buy into it sooner or later again.

There is that Dutch guy who works in some govt admin position who dumps half his income into bitcoin and more or less daytrades with it. Sometimes no bubble is needed to make some profits with cryptos. It's a bit like the art business: everyone knows it's bullshit, but it still works.
>>
Ethereum? More like Etheron
>>
How much Eth do you guys even own?

About to get some but I am not sure how much.
>>
>>1091087
Story on the dutch guy?
>>
>>1091079
Ripple is cutting edge. Large banks are looking at it as a platform for banking transactions.
>>
Chinese crypto is going to destroy bitcoin. Ether won't even have a paragraph in the wiki of 2020.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.