[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do anyone else here have no safety blanket? that if they dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Poverty-in-Afghanistan-008.jpg (60KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Poverty-in-Afghanistan-008.jpg
60KB, 620x372px
do anyone else here have no safety blanket? that if they dont do their shit, they'll be homeless. its some scary shit to be honest.
>>
I don't have a safety blanket but it's our passion that drives us senpai

(Don't be stupid though, you can crash at a 24 hour gym work out/shower while you figure shit out)
>>
>>1090072
How do you sleep at a gym?>>1090027
>>
>>1090027

I only have about a year's worth of expenses.

Seeing as I will likely live at least twenty five more years, that is not a very good safety blanket.
>>
after being penniless for years I got used to living without spending so now my income is pretty much all profit
>>
I envy those NEETs who have parents and siblings that are willing to support them for the rest of their lives.
>>
No I have at least 3 months of living expenses saved up at all times.

The excess is invested which I COULD sell off if need be.
>>
>>1090027
I have like 10 layers of safety

steady employment with a guaranteed severance at the worst, about 200k in savings, then parents, brother, grandparents, uncles, aunts, family friends, cousins to live with until I get another job
>>
File: 1446687504660.jpg (71KB, 536x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446687504660.jpg
71KB, 536x720px
Have 8 months supply rent/food.

But I do have a safety blanket, though I'd have to live in the basement if I used it. Also the wifi at parents place is shit plus I'd have to shovel their snow
>>
I got so much safety blanket I took 6 months off work to travel

The best thing my parents did for me was tell me to go to a state school
>>
>Have a fully paid for house
>2 years worth of living expenses spread over three bank accounts, which includes housing if I had to leave mine due to flooding
>10k in cash in safe
>100 gallons of water stored
>Almost 6 months worth of canned/dried food.

The money represents such a tiny portion of my net that I don't consider any opportunity cost with just letting it sit there.
>>
>>1090092
Thanks for this. Helps me realize what I'm going through Will be worth it.
>>
>>1091335
That's the attitude anon! Keep ya head up
>>
>>1091335
I was homeless and addicted. Lived in an empty abandoned warehouse along with a lot of mad people and addicts.
>>
>>1091334
>100 gallons of water

Nice, flush your AMERICAN STANDARD toilet 100 times and your out of water = dead
>>
>>1091334
>100 gallons of water stored

doomsday prepper detected
>>
File: B_9JW8bU8AAU9pP.jpg (24KB, 401x500px) Image search: [Google]
B_9JW8bU8AAU9pP.jpg
24KB, 401x500px
OP:

Just start a male dance / frisbee disc show on the side like I did and the cash rolls in.

Pic related
>>
>>1092052

Honestly 100 gallons is just enough for 2 months.

Anyone that lives in the country should have at least a 250gal reserve, just to be able to keep living comfortably in the event an earthquake breaks the aqueduct and it takes a few months to rebuild.
>>
>>1090027
Time to maybe start saving?
>>
>>1092203

>living comfortably on a gallon of water per day
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.