[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Which one are you?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (5 KB, 485x157) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
5 KB, 485x157
Which one are you?
>>
Who /moderate/ here
>>
I am high risk with high returns. But I dollar cost average (buy the same amount every month) so it goes up I am buying, it goes down I am buying. Dont really care since I don't plan to sell for 15+ years.
>>
>>1089836
Moderate risk moderate return.

I dollar cost average into ETFs every 2-3 weeks.
>>
File: Capture2.png (3 KB, 200x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture2.png
3 KB, 200x307
How about this?
>>
High risk high returns
>>
File: shift.jpg (56 KB, 990x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shift.jpg
56 KB, 990x550
i'm 90% bitcoin, you tell me.
>>
>>1089836
high risk w/ high returns for 80% of my portfolio. Daytrade the remaining 20%.
>>
>>1089900
Extremely high risk, no return?
>>
>>1089836
I have nothing but energy stocks.

I'm not going to live forever and I'm comfortable enough right now.
>>
>>1089836
Very high risk with very high returns for money I'm not afraid to lose.

Moderate risk moderate return for the 401k.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 506092



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.