[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im thinking about buying like 2-3 small vending machines with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: condomat10.jpg (34KB, 602x603px) Image search: [Google]
condomat10.jpg
34KB, 602x603px
Im thinking about buying like 2-3 small vending machines with condoms and put them in my town (30k people) assuming 1 machine will sell 10condoms a could get pretty fine monthly profit without doing anything, just filling the machines with new condoms, passive income

what can go wrong?
>>
>>1089602
Permissions is the annoying part.
Then, liability maybe?
Finally, theft (either of product, money inside, or the machines themselves)
idk those seem pretty obvious but could still be a decent idea if you think there are enough people where you live having spontaneous sex (not doubting this may be the case)
Find out where teenagers/high-schoolers hang out, at any rate.
>>
>>1089602
how old are you ?
>>
>>1089602

I kind of like this idea. You could probably find such machines for relatively cheap and as that other anon said your big hurdle is permissions.

I'd be curious if you make any money off this.
>>
>>1089679
This shit won't work, since your target market would be poor fucks who know no better, they'll just walk into a Walmart and steal them out of the box.

People with jobs that have sex earn enough money to purchase premium condoms.
>>
>>1089602
Its kind of a low paying project I mean 10 bucks a day maybe on an avarage per machine. You would need atleast 20 of them to make it worthwile.

And I would imagine that the places you put them in would want a cut/fee also.
>>
>>1089602
>assuming 1 machine will sell 10condoms a could get pretty fine monthly
fuck you cannot into math. $5 a month won't cover your outlay for decades
>>
Don't even think about it if you have niggers in your town.
>>
pretty sure the ones in toilets are charity cases part funded by safe sex organisations

i mean who is pathetic enough to buy a condom in a toilet
>>
>>1090121
>in a toilet
You mean a bathroom?
>>
I used to see condom machines in gas station bathrooms back in the 1990s.
They carried really unique novelty condoms, like colored, glow in dark, flavored, and french ticklers.
>>
>>1089602
I had the same idea with those stupid penny-press machines

I'd just find some historical areas near me, buy some penny-press machines and drop them all over the place. They run via hand crank, the customer supplies the materials and are pretty much maintenance free aside from emptying the change bin every once in awhile.

Too bad I don't have money right now and permissions would probably be a bitch.
>>
>>1089602
I am an oldfag and I once met the salesman for a company that filled condom machines in men's rooms at Shamrock service stations (and other brands) between Oklahoma and North Dakota. He drove a new a new Cadillac.

>be me
>be 25 years old
>be working for Diamond Shamrock as retail rep.
>I check company owned stations for repair, collect money owed for gasoline weekly, check different pumps for leaded/unleaded regs.
>Inside station calculating what dealer owes.
>Cadillac pulls up, man gets out and enters station
>I overhear man tell dealer, "Paul...I'm going to check your inventory".
>Man goes into men's room.
>Soon man comes out...."Paul...You are pretty short on the "Instant Pussy"...."
>I can't believe what I hear. Curious.jpeg.
Dealer says, "Fill it up...."

Turns out "Instant Pussy" is a small, dry sponge that expands when wet into the image of a cat and was sold in OP's type of condom machine back in those days. They also sold miniature playing cards with nude women images on them and other novelties for 25 cents.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.