[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, since most of you have made decent profits with ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Hi /biz/, since most of you have made decent profits with ethereum I would like to talk with you about a matter. Vitalik Buterin. As we all know he is huffing extensive aether and lost a lot of weight, people estimate that he weights some where around 50 kg (121 pounds for the american plebs). My proposal is to start a /biz/ crowdfunding in order to raise enough money to buy Vitalik some mcdonalds, potatoes, chicken breasts, milk and other kind of foods that will rehabilitate him and make him not look like a creepy version of a siberian slender man. Part of the crowdfunding funds will be used to get him off aether and fight his addiction for it.
>>
>>1089516
I will support your crowdfunding attempt.

This is very important and I am very concerned for young Vitalik. This man is simply too young to die from his crippling drug addiction and sequential extreme-malnutrition.
>>
>>1089520
Our first priority should be to force feed him chicken, mashed potatoes, milk and rice in order for him to gain healthy weight. Then we will get him of aether so he rehabilitate from his addiction, light electro shocks should do the matter.
>>
>>1089535
It might be a little hard for his stomach to stretch to accommodate that much food though.

I propose we buy weightgainer and make shakes of 2,000 calories each that will be easier for him to absorb and digest in the beginning.
>>
File: gregdouchemaxwell.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gregdouchemaxwell.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
If you guys turn him into one of the Bitcoin Core / Blockstream douchebags, I will find you.
>>
File: burgers.png (135KB, 545x680px) Image search: [Google]
burgers.png
135KB, 545x680px
>ITT Fatty fat fats
>>
>>1089579
Being this underweight is just as bad if not worse than being fat.

Why do you think that there is two extremes anyway? You can be at a healthy weight with a healthy amount of bodyfat/muscle instead of either being obese or depriving your body of nutrients.
>>
File: 1386311233653s.jpg (9KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386311233653s.jpg
9KB, 248x250px
>>1089583
>FAT CUNT DETECTED

based vitalik gonna rape u
>>
File: memetalik.jpg (138KB, 690x1023px) Image search: [Google]
memetalik.jpg
138KB, 690x1023px
>>1089585
>based vitalik gonna rape u

Yeah yeah. Very intimidating.

Lmao can his puny arms even repel a rapist?
>>
Do you guys think he is just a scammer looking to unload this shit and go off with Ferrari and whores? Ins't this whole thing just a facade to win hearts of neckbeard idiots everywhere?

If he looks like a vulnerable beta, people will trust him more.
>>
File: greasy weeboo.jpg (41KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
greasy weeboo.jpg
41KB, 600x596px
>>1089597
This is you
>>
>>1089604
>If he looks like a vulnerable beta, people will trust him more.

Betas are the most passive aggressive people in the world.

Vitalik knows how terrible he looks, how poorly he stutters when talking and how no one actually respects him. He feels all of these things and he pours them out in anger against the world.

In the given situation his anger is directed at scamming people via a "pump and dump" he has called "The Ethereum Project".
>>
Can somebody link me the ether shilling irc
>>
File: 1432319464923.jpg (290KB, 594x375px) Image search: [Google]
1432319464923.jpg
290KB, 594x375px
>>1089625
I think you're the insecure one actually. Sitting behind your computer screen getting poorer by the second and fatter and more frustrated by the second.

>WHY WONT THE PRICE CRASH

You frown angrily slapping the cat away from your plate of spaghetti before typing out your next post....
>>
Vitalik is a genius, I've got utmost respect for him.
- Alpha male
>>
File: worthless autist raw.png (271KB, 317x543px) Image search: [Google]
worthless autist raw.png
271KB, 317x543px
>>1089634
>Implying I'm not making $100k/yr daytrading and playing poker in my underwear

Go suck Vitalik's dick, maybe he'll give you some of his pump and dump money for it.
>>
>>1089684
>poker

Human trash detected
>>
>>1089690
>Ethereum """investor""""

Gullible idiot detected
>>
>>1089634

>You frown angrily slapping the cat away from your plate of spaghetti before typing out your next post....

What the fuck? Is that some kind of translated Italian phrase or something?
>>
>>1089694
Never called myself an investor.

Also, stay mad no coiner pleb.
>>
What if Vitalik dies?
>>
>>1090364
ETH dump

Value goes to 0.
>>
i think this is getting out of hand. People need to calm down and stop buying so much ether.
>>
>>1090389
You are just upset you still did not get your Tier 3 confirmation kek and can't buy this goodness.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.