[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather civil servant or free market job? Provided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: vorbild-geheimrat-die.jpg (174KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
vorbild-geheimrat-die.jpg
174KB, 940x627px
Would you rather civil servant or free market job?

Provided hours and pay is the same.
>>
civil servant should be the answer for everyone, guaranteed job security and you can fuck around all day and you will never get called out for it because everyone else is doing the same thing. the main disadvantage of working for the government is the pay and career progression can be slow, so if the hours and pay are the same it's a no-brainer.
>>
>>1089071

This desu senpai. The premise of your question undermines the private sector. Unless you're some fuckin' hippy who cares about dress code/workplace culture/free perks/etc.
>>
>>1089066
Obviously public sector. If options are the same choose less stressful one familia.
>>
>>1089066
I would never sell my soul to the devil. Free market all the way.
>>
Dress code and workplace culture is actually casual with my current market research job and professional progress is somewhat promising. But so it could be as well in civil service (it's an embassy job as interpreter/translator)..
>>
>>1089071
>you can fuck around all day and you will never get called out for it because everyone else is doing the same thing
Public servant here. I really don't think this stereotype is true.
The impression that I get is, probably because of our shorter wokring hours, there's actually significantly less slacking off here than in the private sector.
In a lot of private firms, I hear about people who spend hours each day doing nothing just to make up the time, because they're judged by how long they spend at the office.
>>
>>1089066
civil servant because the union guarantees I can surf 4chan at work and not get fired

I would operate at the absolute minimum required for the job
>>
You can always make an educated guess of who hasn't worked for the state by reading these fantastical stories of fabulous wealth and unpunished fuckery.

The private sector is every bit as bloated with worthless do-nothings as the public sector could ever hope to be. The difference is the media's agenda actively campaigns against one sector and sweeps the other's failures under the rug.

I can't definitively choose one or the other but I've had considerably less capricious stupidity doled out in the public sector. Would that I could say it was entirely absent from either of them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.