[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incredible how this kind of fucktard can scam people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: tailopezfaggot.png (363KB, 612x382px) Image search: [Google]
tailopezfaggot.png
363KB, 612x382px
so fucking easily.
Is this even legal?
HOW???

Tai Lopez btw
>>
>>1088773
Who is Tai Lopez
>>
Scamming's not hard.

The fact of the matter is, as long as you're careful, you'll run into someone stupid or someone who should know better but just doesn't devote the wariness they should to you.
>>
>>1088777
Scamming is retardedly easy but you will always be a scumbag and possibly even go to jail. No money is worth that.
>>
>>1088796

I agree with you.

I'm not very personable or likable, but I like to think I wouldn't cheat if no one could catch me, let alone if someone could.
>>
I scam people for a living and i must say its really easy...make tons of money to. But the constant threat of the law is paranoing...though thrilling
>>
>>1088773
Why would it be illegal? Because suckers waste money on it?
Is Cash Call illegal?
>>
>>1088882
Elaborate.
>>
>>1088773
he only makes it look easy

there are plenty of wannabe scammers out there - this guy is successful at it and has worked hard to get there
>>
>>1088773
Who is he, and what's he doing?
>>
>>1088941
He offers them 130k for their dragon scimmy but right before he hits accept he changes the amount to 130gp. Then he logs out right after the trade is over and changes servers.
>>
>>1088941
And here comes the Plug.

You shills are autistic
>>
File: veblen.jpg (156KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
veblen.jpg
156KB, 580x672px
Capitalized disserviceability makes up a large chunk of any economies GDP... but most economists would rather not talk about that
>>
>>1088950
He's an entrepreneur/scam artist who peddles self help books and "keys to success", that kind of shit.
He lives in a nice house about ten minutes from me, complete with a garage where he keeps his lambos and knaaaawledge.
But I hear he's just leasing it and the cars, and his business is like a ponzi, as in he's using the money from customers to inflate his lifestyle to gain more customers.
>>
>>1088960
>But I hear he's just leasing it and the cars, and his business is like a ponzi, as in he's using the money from customers to inflate his lifestyle to gain more customers.
How's this any different from stock buybacks or any other business strategies?
>>
>>1088960
I don't really see how that's a scam. Terrible self-help books make up 100% of the self-help market.
>>
What the fuck is this guy selling?

I don't actually watch his ads.
>>
>>1088975
"Scam" is a pretty subjective term.
I'd say if you're too smart to buy into it, you might refer to it that way.
Not illegal though, as far as I know.
>>
>>1088990
Ah, right. That makes sense.
>>
>>1088968

It's like asset inflation to get a loan, but he's using the loan(id assume he's using one) to inflate his own assets to look richer and sell books I guess?

In theory it's not illegal I guess. So he has that.

>How's this any different from stock buybacks or any other business strategies?

Not much different. He is able to raise his theoretical net worth much more % than a buyback could raise a companies value.

>>1088975

This guy seems more qualified than most self help faggots if what I wrote above is true.
>>
>>1088980
he is selling false hope

"follow my PROVEN steps and you too can make millions"
"buy my book to follow these PROVEN steps"
>>
>>1088975

It's not. The information that he sells is somewhat legit, not as legit as it gets in that field but he is doing a good job for a person at that field : read, improves his knawledge on the subject matter.

It's just that his selling point (that he is self-made millionaire and has his own house, feraris etc.) is completely false.

So basically his main sin is scummy marketing, but considering that the product that you get is okay-ish, just not special, he is not harmful.
>>
>>1088975
like others have said it doesn't really sound like he's doing anything illegal, just taking advantage of idiots. the usual adage of supplying a demand applies here too, except in this case he is simply supplying false hope, and the market is the millions of people who want to 'get rich quick'. nothing illegal, just pretty cuntish is all.

>>1089012
this sounds about right, using loans to mislead people into thinking he's wealthier than he is. many people do this anyway, except usually they only do it for superficial reasons, not with the intent of actually making money off it in order to carry on and build on the illusion.

eventually someone else will come on the scene doing exactly the same thing but with better marketing, then his source of income will dry up and he will be utterly fucked when he has to pay back his loans, since it's likely he twisted the rules to get them in the first place. he's playing a very dangerous game.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>1089058
>he's playing a very dangerous game
I guess he can always go back on TV
>>
>>1089012
>It's like asset inflation to get a loan, but he's using the loan(id assume he's using one) to inflate his own assets to look richer and sell books I guess?
Ya, that's the entire essence of business: coming up with crafty ways to artificially inflate the capitalizable value of your assets

Book depreciation is always moving towards becoming greater than or equal to reported profits
>>
>>1088882
You can't even spell words or form sentences. I doubt you could scam anyone.
>>
Selling a shitty product is not scamming nor illegal. If he claimed his books cured cancer but really didn't, then there would be an issue. Has he claimed the books do something that they don't?
>>
>>1088773
OP is just jelly becouse he lost his 10 bucks buying a domain and going to clickbank finding a product to redirect. Then he found out its not as easy as it seems.
>>
>HOW???

By realizing that a lot of people are in deep shit and that they want to believe there's an easy way out. Scammers and con artists have always excelled at selling hope. Tai Lopez does this as well. He rents a Lamborghini for a day, buys a lot of used books on economics (and clearly takes a Robert Greene book as his blueprint, probably the Art of Seduction), establishes a causal link between the method of success he's trying to sell and his 'success', and let's poor suckers do his work for him.

Without reading or watching any of his stuff, I'm going to guess that most of his advice is very general, such as 'Don't back off, double down!™', which can be pretty decent advice. Lopez however is one of those people who's really good at giving the appearance of success and wealth, even though he probably lives in a crappy apartment.

So, it's basically just the old story of the carrot on a string. The only really sickening part is of course that this usually attracts the most impoverished and most desperate people, which makes me hope that Tai gets raped to death by a bear
>>
>>1088953
Fucking kek
>>
>>1088953
topkek
>>
Remember the Zeekrewards $850 Million Internet Ponzi Scheme ? The second biggest after Bernie Madoff.

Well, the president of Zeekrewards still walks free. Tai Lopez is just a small time slimy twat compared to that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.