[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick sucking price point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: plt.png (2MB, 1416x810px) Image search: [Google]
plt.png
2MB, 1416x810px
What is the minimum amount of USD it would take for you to suck a mans dick?

Conditions:
>he is clean, both showered and free of STDs
>he is middle aged and neither attractive nor deformed
>there will be no permanent record of you sucking his dick
>nobody else will know unless you tell them
>it will take around 20-30 minutes for him to climax depending on how good of a job you do
>you will be forced to take his cum into your mouth and you will need to swallow
>there will be some physical contact, he will push you around a little, grope you, and grab your hair, but it will not be overly rough
>you will need to get fully nude except for panties that he provides, he will remain dressed
>>
>20-30 minutes of work
$20
>>
>>1088565
my first number was 10 grand, but then I asked myself "would you really not do it for half as much?" and I ended up haggling myself down to 1000

I'm pretty sure 1000 is as low as I would go but realistically it might be like 500 or 600 bucks [spoiler]or less [/spoiler]
>>
$1would be a step up desu
>>
>>1088565
I'm thinking $200
>>
I really love sucking cocks so I'd do it bro-boner if you know what I mean.
>>
>>1088565
I wouldn't. I simply can't, I know I would vomit on his dick if I tried.
>>
>>1088583
do you gays actually like sucking dick for its own sake

like could I use a gay guy as a sex toy to suck me off for nothing in return instead of masturbating
>>
>>1088587
No, you have a price. Are you going to lie to me and say you wouldn't be uncomfortable and throw up for a bit in exchange for 10 million? You would. I know you would.
>>
Stop dick sucking and buy Ethereum
>>
>>1088588
Sure. Some would actually enjoy it even more if you're straight, kinda like how straight dudes want to bang lesbians.

Eventually you won't be able to get off from a bj without feeling the tickling sensation of moustache or running your fingers through short hair though.
>>
>>1088591
Well, I'd do it for, let's say 5000-6000 bucks, but seriously, who would pay for this, when there are people who do it almost for free
>>
>>1088595
>Mustache
>>
>>1088583
Underrated post, because of the trip

Fantastic work anon
>>
>>1088612
I guess I didn't give my amount. I'd try to get a read on the guy (why would he want me, specifically, since he could just get some fag or hooker). I'd probably say $25,000. I'm not sure I'd go lower
>>
>>1088619

$100,000
>>
>>1088565
I'd do it for $15,000, based on the fact I've never sucked dick and I am a straight male.

If some gay dude wants to cum in my mouth he'd better be paying a premium.
>>
Knowing my psyche, I'd be scarred for life, not necessarily out of gayness, but the prostitution aspect.
My dignity is not for sale. You all should be ashamed by your low standards and fear of honest work.
>>
>>1088643
a good days suck is no easy task, anon
>>
free (I'm gay) :3

seems like half of straight guys would do it for a few hundred dollars and pretty much all of them would do it for a thousand dollars.

I has a question. would the price point be much lower if it was a gay guy sucking YOUR dick?
>>
If it was a feminine dick I'd pay to suck it, but a masculine dick is gross, and it'd take a lot of money for me to suck it.
>>
>>1088665
do you mean how much would I pay for a gay guy to suck my dick or how much would I let a gay guy pay me to suck my dick

I definitely wouldn't pay a guy to suck my dick, really not sure how much I would let a gay guy pay me to suck my dick I feel like if I was drunk and he was seductive I might be weakened enough to let him do it for free, but otherwise it might be a few thousand
>>
>>1088565
a grand if I can get drunk, 2 grand if I cant
>>
>>1088674
>I feel like if I was drunk and he was seductive I might be weakened enough to let him do it for free

>but otherwise it might be a few thousand

I mean how much would you let a gay guy pay. Seems like a big jump from free to a few thousand. Are straight guys really that weak under the influence? It'd be much cheaper just to get you drunk. I'm a pretty cute twink for what it's worth :3
>>
>>1088678
I'm straight but I would probably let you if I was drunk and you were attractive and seductive enough, you would also have to warm me up slowly or else I would probably snap

pretty sure I'd regret it pretty much immediately after though and would probably be pretty disgusted with myself
>>
2 million.

If I am going to do it once I may as well make enough to not need a job ever.
>>
>>1088565
I'd rather be a wageslave OP. I mean if the question was reversed to "for how much would you b*** a wrinkly old hag" I just MIGHT consider it, but your questions is pure idiocy. Have some dignity ffs.
>>
>>1088681
>pretty sure I'd regret it pretty much immediately after though and would probably be pretty disgusted with myself

why? :(

I wish our culture didn't make such a big deal about it. I'm just a horny gay boy
>>
>>1088588
Depends on the gay guy, but most I know would gladly suck a straight guy off on the reg for no return. I certainly would, but only if I found you attractive and you shaved your balls.

It's sorta how a lot of men take great pride in making their women orgasm and they put that ahead of their own pleasure. It's just that for men, orgasm itself is pretty easy to achieve, so it's one step beyond that, where you just want to please the guy entirely without anything in return.
>>
>>1088715
I dont know man its just my gut saying it would probably feel really wrong, maybe it would depend on how it happened and how you went about it

like if it was in a construction site outhouse that would be really bad but if it was in a more controlled setting like at my cottage or on a holiday or something and it escalated right it might feel okay
>>
If I have to swallow the load? no less than 2 million.

I'd probably go down in price a good amount if I could just get a pearl necklace
>>
>>1088758
You'd swallow for a million.
>>
i'd suck a huge white cock for free. hell i'd pay for it.

but minimum to suck an average cock is 100k dollars, plus 50k for every inch under 9 inches.
>>
>>1088798
Gay
>>
>>1088565
I would do it for monthly payments of 15% of his combined household income before taxes.
>>
If it was truly consequence free I'd do it for a hundred, and for another hundred he could fuck me. Just being honest.
>>
>>1088565
$5m, it would legitimately affect me mentally because the idea of man-on-man contact repulses me
>>
The minimum is free, but only if I like the guy.
Otherwise, I imagine 50 to 100 dollars would be enough.
>>
>>1088576
Most biz post ever

As for me, idk.

Also, is this a one time shot or a recurring thing?

If I could bank a couple grand I might be willing to take a shot in the mouth here and there. Living the /biz/ dream and retiring on dick sucking income
>>
>>1089243
this guy has his life together
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.