[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Is /biz/'s recommended reading list for a fresh high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: “Gluten-Free-Ebola”.jpg (155KB, 1470x768px) Image search: [Google]
“Gluten-Free-Ebola”.jpg
155KB, 1470x768px
What Is /biz/'s recommended reading list for a fresh high school graduate about to get a job that wants to make a living eventually through the stock market?
>>
Read the fronts of 1 million $100 bills that belong to you, so that you can remember the time you had money!

Read "levi strauss" off the front of pants because blowjob joke

no but seriously read investopedia
>>
>>1087785
Funny but not quite what I was looking for. I'm the kind of guy that goes all In, when I wanted to become a political scientist I read ten books on political ideology and countless more on society and government. I want something encompassing, I want to know what economics Is, the basics of It, some detail further than supply and demand, and what macro and micro economics are. I'm ready to go all the fuck In with this shit man. Lay down some starter literature. Investopedia seems great, but I don't think there's much there for me In terms of theory.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 565x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 565x328px
>>1087820
Maybe you'd enjoy some ethereum?
>>
>>1087829
plzno. Literature not cryptocurrency.
>>
How to Be a Sociopath in 48 Easy Steps, by Robert Greene
>>
>>1087772
The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
Regardless of religion, that should be your bible
>>
File: Coming_Apart.jpg (10KB, 220x333px) Image search: [Google]
Coming_Apart.jpg
10KB, 220x333px
Read pic related
>>
The Courage to Act - Ben Bernanke for context and detail behind the GFC and the Fed.

The Age of Turbulence - Alan Greenspan for part autobiography related to monetary policy and part discussion of the global economy and the biggest issues facing it moving forward.
>>
>>1087772
if you are lazy just buy berkshire hathaway

warren buffett won't fuck up, he never fuck up, his philosophy is always safe investment that generate good return.
>>
>>1088249
if you hate safe investment like warren buffett and want risky investment, just dump your money into hedge fund
>>
>>1088250
>if you hate safe investment like warren buffett and want risky investment, just dump your money into hedge fund

If OP had $10mm+ he wouldn't be asking for help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.