[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With weed now beeing a billion dollar industry in colorado how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 540x360px
With weed now beeing a billion dollar industry in colorado how would one get a piece of that with money to invest and willing to relocate and work
>>
>>1087694

Er, grow it?
>>
>>1087694
buy a supercritical co2 extraction machine and rent a warehouse and make and sell your own glass (hashish)
>>
You need a person who is a Colorado resident to even create the business. I would find a friend who's from there to do business, I would also recommend looking through "Big Weed" by Christian Hageseth. It's a short read and will give you a better idea as to how those businesses work.
>>
>>1087702
that's what I have in the works right now.

>Harvesting free CO2 from the breweries and pumping it into the 420 industry using the 'green' double entendre.
>>
>>1087694
It really isn't worth it. You won't be able to do shit in any state until you're a 1 year resident. I'd go for something more legit and secure if you real money to invest.

I wouldn't put my money into anything that isn't federally legal yet. Even if I do smoke it sometimes.
>>
>>1087694
>how would one get a piece of that with money
The big money isn't in selling a weed. Lights, nutes, distribution is where the money will be. Sell shovels at the gold mine.
>>
>>1087756
That's where the money is at. Just have a good website with ecommerce and strong SEO and push it heavily as 'local' Colorado company. This is coming from previous web dev work I've done for these companies in the past.
>>
MMJ grower in Colorado here.
You missed your oppertunity to cash in.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.