[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ethereum I am disappointed. This board is full of shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: amd-madoff-jpg.jpg (74KB, 970x1035px) Image search: [Google]
amd-madoff-jpg.jpg
74KB, 970x1035px
>Ethereum
I am disappointed. This board is full of shills and idiots who wanna put their money into yet another bubble.

>buy BTC
>buy DOGE
>buy PND
>buy BIZ
>buy STELLAR
>buy ETH

Didn't you get it? Another shillcoin won't make you rich. Get a fucking job or start a decent business.

Or explain why ETH is something new and what's the difference from Ripple or Stellar or shitloads of analogs.
>>
bought some last night and made 10-15% gains off the mania

just got to know when to get out m8
>>
>>1086677
Lol research it or go fuck yourself.

I can't be bothered to explain it to a nocoiner.

You probably laughed at us when we told you to buy even before christmas.

Now you want someone to talk you in to buying

Or you want to argue with someone so you can pretend you won the argument to feel better about missing out.

Here you go, heres a video an hour long from the inventor of ethereum explaining what it is and what sets it apart from other cryptocurrencies
http://youtu.be/fbEtivJIfIU

Actually watch it. I mean actually sit down and watch the whole thing.
>>
>>1086681
You sold way too early. Like a year or two too early.
>>
>>1086690
ill buy back in after a correction. +50% in 2 days isnt sustainable
>>
>>1086696
>Thats what people said when they sold at 0.009
>>
>>1086706
>ether dumped ~15%+ since I made thar prediction an hour ago

did I call it or what?
>>
>>1086689
Good ideas don't necessarily always come out on top. This is a pretty fundamental idea in business. You could have the best idea in the world and it wouldn't necessarily go anywhere.
>>
>>1086677
Ordinarily I would agree with you, but currently Ethereum is replacing bitcoin after some pretty awful technical failures on bitcoin's part. So all the money in bitcoin is permanently flocking to ethereum
>>
>>1086801
Please provide fundamental and technical analysis that you made to conclude this statement.
>>
>>1086841
Technical failure as in the protocol itself is broken and can't be fixed, not your market fuckery. It has massive issues with miner centralization and poor scalability that have finally reached the point where they're killing the cryptocurrency off. They can't be fixed without a blockchain fork either, so everyone is moving their money over to Ethereum which is much better designed.
>>
>>1086689
Nice video, dude seems really genuine and very smart. I look forward to seeing where this currency and ethereum tech as a whole end up in the future
>>
just sage and report all etherum post , they arer shills getting paid to post this pump and dump and its illegal
>>
>>1088460
>shills

Yes everyone is out to get you it's all a conspiracy!

Lay off the spliffs m8
>>
How is Ethereum better than Ripple?
>>
>this board is full of shills
correct
>idiots
correct
>another bubble
well, if you ignore unrealistic alternative currencies and watch for actual advice on long term investing then /biz/ is just fine.
>>
>>1088744
Well, ripple is centralised shit. The devs can freeze coins if they don't like you. And have done in the past.
>>
>>1088790
>actual advice on long term investing
I came here from the Robin Hood thread, and boy is it full of it.
>>
>>1086801
How do you explain BTC holding strong?
>>
>>1089014
People using it to buy ETH. About 50% of btc volume right now is people using it to trade for ETH. Once fiat - ETH pathways are open BTC will crash hard.
>>
>>1089021
what happens once BTC crashes to let's say 1000 BTC for one ETH, but nobody wants buttcoins anymore? You'd have no way of trading your ETH back to actual money
>>
>>1089316
Kraken exchanges ETH for USD.
>>
>>1086677
>shills

among the most overused words on this board. the team behind ethereum a) couldn't afford to pay people full time to spam boards with content and b) wouldn't need to either, the skyrocketing price is more hype than they bargained for

>idiots

everyone realizes its a bubble. the whole fucking economy is a giant bubble made of bubbles. people are naturally going to be curious about bubbles that will be most profitable for them. you on the other hand are an idiot, because you suggest

>get a fucking job

most of us either already have jobs or are in school.

>start a decent business

terrible idea for profit and personal well being. from the bureau of labor statistics:

>About half of all new establishments survive five years or more and about one-third survive 10 years or more.

even IF your business is successful, you'll be working all day, every day. and you could only be technically successful if you are breaking even every year or dip into the red from time to time. even if you turn a profit, you won't be getting something absurd like a 100%, 200% return on your investment, or even more if you put down money when the buzz was just simmering in dec or early jan.

but i agree with you that ETH and other coin enthusiasts are drinking a little too much kool-aid. you are also an idiot however, because you should understand fundamentals can have absolutely no relationship with stock price. i know this isn't a stock, but the speculation dynamic is still there. doesn't matter whether ETH is an analog or the real deal, a large enough herd of bulls can make the price rocket or tank in the space of hours.
>>
>>1089321
What would a crash in BTC imply for the USD value of ETH?
>>
>>1089328

Parity with btc would be reached sooner. It would be the deathblow to Bitcoin.
>>
Heh, it is just starting off.
>>
>>1089334
Right but am I correct in assuming that when BTC crashes,
It will become a lot cheaper to buy BTC and thus ETH?
>>
>>1089383
>Right but am I correct in assuming that when BTC crashes,

BTC has stabilised at about 370, why the fuck would it crash?
>>
File: ETHEREUM CHINA.png (42KB, 634x451px) Image search: [Google]
ETHEREUM CHINA.png
42KB, 634x451px
>>
>>1089393
because everybody is buying ETH and BTC will become obsolete?
>>
Selling ETH at 0.013 (40 coins). Need to do this quick. The trade is .52 btc

1EBXvwpCkgqSKhAYQmrkEezQFW3qpKYzZF

Email me with your ETH address.

[email protected]
>>
>>1089441
DONT fall for this
>>
>>1089404
>because everybody is buying ETH and BTC will become obsolete?

They will still have to buy their CP

BTC has first mover advantage and it has limited supply. It is like comparing apples to oranges.
>>
>>1089014
Ethereum's market cap is currently tiny in comparison to Bitcoin so it's not doing much damage to the price of BTC, but it won't stay that way for long.
>>
>>1089453

I need to buy something quickly and can't be bothered going through wallet > exchange > wallet > payment

shit takes too long. Also I wanna put the price to 0.014 because I thought it was 0.15x
>>
>>1089404

Bitcoin gets shit on from every direction. Most of their community are lunatics and straight up assholes. The current developers have severe autism/ego issues and they're willing to destroy the coin because they lack basic communication skills. I'm sick of Bitcoin.
>>
>>1089467
Fuck off scammer
>>
>>1086677
>Another shillcoin won't make you rich.

well they were like 8 cents a piece presale so, this one could have definitely gone a long way
>>
>>1088473
>thinking anyone over the age of 18 smokes pot
what is this, the 90s?
>>
>>1089504
As always, the first ones profit and are manipulating the market right now.
>>
Hope the nocoiners who missed the BTC train won't miss this and won't start crying crocodile tears a few years down the line when ETH rises to $100 or so.
>>
>>1089321
No it does not. It exchanges ether for USDT - USD - TETHER. This is former Realcoin it and every USDT is backed by a $.
USDT is used by exchanges to eliminate the colatility of bitcoins. Without bitcoins no USDT without bitcoins you cant buy ether so as you see were quite a circular little pickle here arent we.
>>
>>1086677

Dude, there are already people who are millionaires in just ETH. And it isn't even mainstream..

Fine, put your money into some boring ETF or mutual fund that will make you 5% if you're lucky over 1 year.

ETH just made 800% in a few days. It's like heroin.
>>
>>1091271

>real investments are "boring"
>some unknown shit made 800% in a few days

That's not a good sign you fucking moron, god you kids are intolerable. Now look, people are now shilling some OTHER shit now that the ETH bubble is popping, I fucking despise you disgusting underhanded NEET bastards you can all die a swift death with no funeral.

I only put $30 into ETH to test the water last night, glad it wasn't more.
>>
>>1091271
>ETH just made 800% in a few days. It's like heroin.

No it did not.

Why do you even try to lie about this? There are charts, documented history, anyone can just go look and see you are full of shit.

Or are you eth loving retards too stupid to understand basic math?
>>
>>1091274
>That's not a good sign you fucking moron

Haha, get fucked. I just made 800% and cashed out. That's tangible, physical, liquid cashiola pouring into my bank account. Have another few hundred ETH to see how far this goes but I'm happy with what I've made so far.

Anyway, put your money where your mouth is, like I am. Go buy your S&P500 ETF which has just shed 10%.
>>
>>1091275

Yeah fine, that's very cute. I'm a little busy collecting on pure profit, but don't let me stop you from buying some legacy investments that will make nothing for at least another 6 months.
>>
>>1091276

>babby's first investment

Good for you! Maybe now you can upgrade to real markets which need research and intelligence before putting money in, as opposed to blind luck and speculation from 150 neckbeards on the internet.
>>
>>1091278
We just established your a lying retard so who the hell do you think is going to listen to your bullshit?
>>
>>1086690
Lmao. The only coin worth keeping long term is BTC, everything else are just means to get more BTC off idiots that think they will get rich holding an alt long term.
>>
File: AUTISMVITALIK.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISMVITALIK.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>1089489
Daily reminder: Your memecoin can only be bought with BTC (KING) coin.
>>
>>1091275
Ok. What else has in the same timespan seen ethereum levels of returns than smartass?
>>
>>1091297
What time span? What %?

Better yet go google it yourself and see that memecoins have a lot of competition in the high risk high reward market. Most other things even have actual value aside from rampant speculation.
>>
>>1091282
>salty
>>
>>1090360
If you look at the bigger picture of actual coin distribution. You will see it needs to become more equal. Need to get a high enough price that will tempt these whales to sell.

And it is the whales responsibility to sell as much as they can over the $6 price. Otherwise the distribution will get more unequal.

In the last 2 months the number of ethereum addresses has doubled.

Also, a good way to get eth is to earn it. Accept it as payment. It's fully programable money. It's actually a very powerful tool. It is inherently valuable as it is the most technologically advanced form of money in the world. There are infinite possibilities.
>>
post skype ID to join a veteran shitcoin group
>>
>>1091331
post yours. I add you. You invite me.
>>
>>1091373
hf_fwiw
>>
File: kuuhun ja takas.jpg (95KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
kuuhun ja takas.jpg
95KB, 1024x512px
>>1086677
ethereum and bitcoin sure are scams. but doge is a real deal everybody knows this
>>
>>1086696
>correction

>only I know the true value and the whole market is wrong
>>
>>1091489
>implying ether has any value
>>
>>1086677

But I'm gonna use the money I get from ETH to make my insurance business
>>
>>1086689
>coin to the moon because it'll replace fiat
>plan on selling coin back to fiat once the price goes up
>every fucking digital currency fag ever

hurr durr no way there's a bag holder
>>
>>1091528
Currencies dont exist. Everything is a commodity with a certein value that can be traded for other commodities.
>>
>>1091566
Nice bait.

Have some gold
>>
Haven't I warned you?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.