[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump financials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Someone said if Trump had just invested his millions of inheritance money in the S&P 500 in the 80s he would be just as rich as he is now.

I'm not good at this. Pic related is my calculation that shows he would have only 1.5 billion roughly and that gives him 0 cents to even live on for those 40 some odd years. Please someone show me if I missed something thank you.
>>
>>1086444
These people criticizing Trump's wealth, these are very stupid people.
Very low energy.
>>
>>1086444
Reinvesting dividends.
>>
>>1086471
Also s&p did more than 10 percent
>>
>>1086444
They forget that risk is inversely proportional to potential profit. Stocks are more risky than real estate and trump made his money in real estate. You should compare his performance I others in the property game.
>>
>>1086444

If you're calculating off the 30 year avg or whatever, you're assuming the investor copped the full losses of every down year to even out at 10%. No one is going to do that. More likely in the down years you'd go to bonds, cash, PMs, foreign markets etc
>>
>>1086471

still he's rumored to have over 5 billion
>>
>>1086444
His father left him 700,000,000 in NYC real estate. The calculation needs to be based on his liquidation of those assets and putting everything into S&P 500 and not touching it. You'll get the number people are referring to.

But, no one leaves it there like that. He needs yachts and hookers and such.

It's just a statement that he had money and didn't really do much to make more. Property values went up, there's his financial success. Ta da
>>
>>1086544

His father died when he was very old. Trump was already a billionaire from his own efforts when he received that inheritance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.