[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could anything double since 2012? Why would that be possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How could anything double since 2012? Why would that be possible? Is it solely because of Abenomic money printing?
>>
File: HbDGQXH.jpg (72KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
HbDGQXH.jpg
72KB, 600x502px
You see the problem with inflating your currency is, the more you inflate it, the harder it is to inflate it.
>>
Reminder that we've been enacting all of the same policies that Japan has enacted 5-10 years before us

Reminder that since we've begun doing that, we've been experiencing the same conditions Japan has 5-10 years prior

Reminder that Japan has killed their economy by squeezing their middle class workforce to subsidize the zaibatus (large corporations)

Reminder that Japan is us in 5-10 years

Reminder that this economy is crashing with no survivors
>>
>>1086141

So you're saying QE 4 is a go?
>>
>>1086006
20 minute delay disclaimers?
I think the stock market is a huge technocratic milking operation and very dangerous to enter without inside information and really fast, real time computers running the latest trading bots.

>>1086141
To me it's a miracle such a tiny island without much in the way of natural or oil resources of its own has grown to such epic proportions on brains alone, brains and a pirate fishery, oh and that leaky nuke plant. Brains after all can simply be blown out if required.
>>
>>1086150
>To me it's a miracle such a tiny island without much in the way of natural or oil resources of its own has grown to such epic proportions on brains alone, brains and a pirate fishery, oh and that leaky nuke plant. Brains after all can simply be blown out if required.
Couldn't you say the same about England?
>>
>>1086142
Maybe short term, but long term it will depend on who becomes president. The only way out at this point is to stimulate consumer demand by temporarily handing the public cash until demand strengthens to normal levels. Yes it's not an ideal solution, but it wouldn't have gotten this way in the first place if we hadn't been subsidizing business with our tax dollars and letting incomes get slashed so much.
>>
>>1086141
Except thats not true
>>
>>1086193
>Except thats not true
Except that's not true.
>what is QE
>what are low interest rates
>what are "public-private partnerships"
We're walking in Japan's footsteps.
>>
>>1086193

It is entirely true. You don't even need to be an economist, just pick up two history books for Japan's economy and America's economy. Either both countries mimicked each other at the same time or slightly behind each other. Japan went through a super recession first and is now sinking in quicksand, and we're following in their footsteps. Only a fool would ignore history.

Unfortunately for us, Wall Street is full of fools.
>>
>>1086222

Correct me if I'm wrong but.

Your theory is essentially.

>Krugman comes out with trade bullshit wins awards.

Japan rolls off yen when big exports hit

Then after a while lowers interest rates

Then goes back to interfering with companies like they did before

>>And now you believe

>Krugmans theories make Japan's rich richer

Fed starts printing money and giving it to banks and various corps

Not enough, so interest rates are lowered the next time QE happens

Govt. tries to interfere to make businesses successful(Which is where we are in the cycle now?)

I can see it, but I'm not sure if I'm following you 100%
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.