[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBA in a single online class for $19 Worth it? http://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1448386118926.jpg (220KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1448386118926.jpg
220KB, 1252x1252px
MBA in a single online class for $19

Worth it?

http://www.businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-mba-online-course-udemy-deal-2016-2

https://www.udemy.com/an-entire-mba-in-1-courseaward-winning-business-school-prof/
>>
File: Good Job.jpg (132KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job.jpg
132KB, 650x433px
>>1085533
This, is, an ad...
>>
File: 1453774352374.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453774352374.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>1085551

No, it, is not...

I'm asking a question. Are things like this worth anyone's time? Are there better free alternatives? Does it seem worthwhile to anyone else?
>>
>>1085551
Excuse me, I'm new around because I actually own a business. Apparently the proper phrase is, you're a shill.
>>
>>1085557
Took a look at it. Seems like it might be of some value. I think any MBA course you can take for $19 is a steal, but that's assuming it has some gems in it and isn't all fluff.
>>
>>1085557
I duno, nothing is for free, and at that price will they not just try to indoctrinate you into buying their own stocks or something nefarious?
>award-winning
Awards are like assholes, anyone and everyone has them.

I hear tell you can go to virtual MIT for free as well. Post some more bimbos and I'll contribute some more to your thread.
>>
File: china5.jpg (70KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
china5.jpg
70KB, 400x530px
>>1085565

Pretending to be a mod is not a business.

Relax
>>
At first I though
>$19 for the course, must be shit
But then
>$299 but with code comes to $19
Makes more sense. Yea take it
>>
File: obama.png (2MB, 1000x1104px) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
2MB, 1000x1104px
>>1085557
(fer the tits)

$19 investment for something that could better your knowledge and understanding of the business world is worth it.

That said, you could learn the same things on YouTube, but you'd be hard pressed to find a playlist or something that is organized, thought out, lean, and of course trustworthy.

If it's the validation of legitimately saying that you have an MBA, you're doing it for the wrong reasons and should probably invest your twenty bucks into some good books or audio-books on business. Or gas money to go to the library on the regular; that shit's free.

If you're trying to get a job with the MBA, and they ask where you got it, you might get a funny look, but hell I'm not trying to be negative so that could be worth it if you sell yourself well enough.

But for education's sake, for starting a business etc. one can never read enough.
>>
File: azn.jpg (72KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
azn.jpg
72KB, 426x639px
>>1085576

I mean it's apparently about the information of taking a company from startup to IPO. Nothing is mentioned about appraising equities or anything like that from what I see.

I went through the online stanford class run by Y Combinator, and that was very worthwhile. This seems similar, albeit shorter, and possibly redundant..

>>1085571

that's my hope. my friend linked it on fb, and just wanted to run it by here to make sure this wasn't notoriously bad.
>>
I've never considered taking an MBA, but don't all they teach is how to downsize and outsource? Like John Sculley types?
>>
File: 1451961520559.jpg (70KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451961520559.jpg
70KB, 1080x1080px
>>1085655

Traditionally it teaches management and you network with other students in your program.

It's part of the reason Silicon Valley has no respect for MBAs is because management isn't a very useful skill when your company has 30 employees or a flat hierarchy

>>1085593

ty man. I'm not looking for a credential, just knowledge....
>>
>>1085603
I've never had yellow fever and even lived in Vancouver for a few years.

wtf, you might be onto something, 20 buck how can you go wrong. Sometimes I wonder if the business world is actually looking for graduate students in serious debt because they are motivated to show up for work.

>3,765 students enrolled
That's a cool 75 grand for datamining.
I am extremely paranoid, they may be fishing for startup ideas of their own and trolling "students" for ideas.
>>
>>1085533
>19 dollars

Shit, I might sign up. 19 dollars is nothing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.