[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to profit from GPB to EUR change in 2020?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 10-4.jpg (259KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
10-4.jpg
259KB, 960x1248px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/10935617/After-2020-all-EU-members-will-have-to-adopt-the-euro.html

Assuming that the UK does not leave the EU by this time, how can I profit from this change? I'm a noob to /biz/ but have been trying to learn as much as possible from you guys.
>>
Take all the GBP and EUR you own and buy ETH with it.
>>
>>1085391
this is now a ETH thread.

can this shit still be mined?

im trying to mine it.

have no ideea what im doing
>>
>>1085413
Every thread is an ETH thread. Let's make it happen boys.
>>
>>1085420
CAN I MINE THIS SHIT SIR?
>>
>>1085421
Nope you should buy it. Mining it doesn't pull any out of circulation and doesn't cause more demand.
>>
>>1085427
i have 0 ETH right now.

I need at least 1 before i invest
>>
>>1085413
>>1085391
You cryptokeks are obnoxious
>>1085323
Why are you worried about what's happening in 2020 when the house has sprouted a gas leak and the kitchen is filling.
>>
>>1085429
Mine it then. You need a very powerful graphics card.
>>
>>1085430
Man I'm 20 years old, no debt taking a semester off and working in a mine to make some money and help out my family. I'm doing a good job right now and everything is stable, so I want to take steps now to be prepared later on. Major events that happen abroad can be used to my advantage, just looking for some guidance along the way.
>>
>>1085391
20/10 made me laugh
>>
You cannot trust the Torygraph, especially since it's less than a year till the EU referendum.

how can I profit from this change? I'm a noob to /biz/

You won't profit unless you're lucky and lucky alone.

I'm not expert, but it takes much more info in this
>>
>>1085391
>>1085413
>>1085420
So many bagholders of a fundamentally flawed Crypto.

No, boyos, you will always be idiots that want to pull a Bitcoin because they were too dumb to see the value in Bitcoin when it was worthless. Your shitty coin is dead.
Protip: Bitcoin is still cheap as hell.
>>
>>1088851
And its getting cheaper and cheaper every day. The only reason people have to buy bitcoin is to buy ETH. Half of bitcoin trading volume is actually people buying ETH with it. Soon people will be able to buy ETH directly with fiat. And bitcoin will crash. Buy ETH before it's too late
>>
>>1085323
Total fucking top fucking kek

GBP bending down to the Euro is enough start anarchy

Oh shit wait, you already sold out to China!

Yeah britfags, you are all royally fucked
>>
>>1088893
Dont give a shit. GBP can do what it wants. Most of my net worth is in ETH
>>
>>1085323
I used to date her
>>
>>1088895

>Most of my net worth is in ETH
>$385.74
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.