[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you buy ETH in time /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Did you buy ETH in time /biz/?
>>
>>1084583
I bought for 3$ and im happy. Would buy at current price if i didnt buy already.
>>
>>1084583
why can't I buy it on robinhood?
>>
>>1084605
Its a crypto
>>
>>1084605
Because robinhood is a gay little app for fags
>>
>>1084605
I still freak out when people make 1% gains and post it on /biz/ with stocks.... yet cryptos hit 20%+ daily.

How the hell in hindsight would you choose crypto over stocks?
>>
>>1084720
With crypto it's about foresight. How good are you at predicting the progress of human society
>>
>buying memecoins
enjoy you gray hair
>>
>>1084742
Enjoy your no coins
>>
>>1084583
I was using circle, and with the damn weekly limit I only ended up putting in 350. I wanted at least 1,000.
>>
how can i buy this shit?
>>
>>1084583
How do I put money on Kraken without tier 3 shit account.
>>
>>1085200
Use bitcoin
>>
>>1085200
1. find local bitcoin seller that sells at market, buy with cash
2. transfer from your wallet to kraken
3. buy eth with btc.

NO FEESSSSSS.
>>
I'll be a millionaire if/when the price hits $365.
>>
>>1085218
It will go much much higher than that in 2+ years
>>
>>1085228
>much higher
You're an idiot. It's going much much much higher faggot
>>
I'm stilling trying to figure out an ether wallet. Fuck lol, any kind anon wanna help me? I created a wallet using MyEtherWallet but have no clue how to check balance.
>>
>>1085485
Go to etherscan.io input your address in the search bar
>>
>>1085523
sweet, thank you
>>
HOW DO I BUY THIS SHIT?
pls help
>>
>>1085564
Some are saying it will be at $50 in 45 days.

Should have paid attention nocoins
>>
Bought today at $3.62. Might buy more.
>>
>>1085572
This will blow up much faster than BTC. The friction is much lower than at the time of btc bubble and most of the action is taking place in the frictionless crypto environment. $50 in 45 days
>>
>>1085568
Some? MOST people are saying that you pimply cockslobber.
>>
File: moops.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
moops.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>1085579
Why are you not buying maid safe
>>
>>1087025
Because it is vapourware and ethereum can provide the same functionality of mining with harddrive space.

Soon you will be able to Mine with bandwidth too.

This is all being planned for ethereum its the crypto to end all cryptos.

DUMP SHITCOINS AND BUY ETH
>>
>>1085211

They never sell at market rate.
>>
>>1087049
And why wouldnt they? If you bust your a$$ to a physical location and sell to some tards with anonymity instead of them signing up giving away SIN and grandmas maiden name to an exchange, you'd charge a premium for your work wouldnt you?
>>
File: coldman.jpg (47KB, 480x390px) Image search: [Google]
coldman.jpg
47KB, 480x390px
>Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFks9A9TCF0

>maid to moon
>>
>>1087049
If you want speed and/or anonymity you pay a premium. Unless you already have an exchange account.

Some people do sell on localbitcoins at nearly spot price round here though. And if you have internet banking it takes 5 minutes
>>
>>1087040
>Soon you will be able to Mine with bandwidth too.

sauce ?
>>
>>1087141
http://youtu.be/fbEtivJIfIU

Watch this video. I cant remember where it cones up, somewhere between the middle and the end.
>>
what you guys are doing is a pump and dump and its illegal sage and report
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.