[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International shippers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>determined not to be wageslave any more
>decide to start own business importing things from China
>negotiating initial shipment from factory

What experience do you guys have with international shippers? Anyone to avoid? Anyone to use for small shipments of samples (~1kg), vs larger shipments (~100-1000kg)?
>>
>2015
>dealing with the red jew
>>
>>1084381

>2015+1
>not buying for 10% of what you sell it for
>>
>>1084371
chinks will eat anyone alive and never blink twice.

If you can, deal with a nip. Their outmoded sense of honor borders on foolishness.
>>
>>1084381
>>1084385
Chinamen are pretty based desu.

Yeah there's a lot of scams and shit and in their culture it's not really looked down on but there's a lot of really great gems and opportunities to make a lot of money
>>
>>1084390

>Yeah lots of scams
>scamming people is fine in China, nobody cares
>there are some people who are not scammers

There you go, OP. Just plan on ruin; if you aren't immediately ruined, then hey you can start the intense entrepreneurial struggle.
>>
>>1084397
Hey man to get great deals you need to deal with some sketchy people.
>>
>>1084399

Good point. Fortunately you have a native grasp of the language and cultural etiquette to filter out the bad seeds.

Otherwise it will be like handcuffing yourself to the plumbing in the shower room at Rikers, or Balki getting into the crack game.
>>
It's like you guys haven't been chewed up and spat out by the real world already. The world will do it to you. Take risks.
>>
OP, take it from >>1084422

Just set your business up to be raped or murdered. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>1084416
>Good point. Fortunately you have a native grasp of the language and cultural etiquette to filter out the bad seeds.

That's why you might perhaps have an Americanized-Chinese who can serve a connect for you or a Westernized "niceguy" Chinaman who will help out Americans for his split of the deal.

Basically I'm saying the opportunity is there. There is incredible opportunity buying shit from China but you need to know where to turn.

if you just come and say "ok I have $10,000 I would like to buy some wholesame products produced in China, who can help me?" you'll get robbed blind of that $10k.
>>
>>1084425
That is me lol
>>
>>1084427
see >>1084429
>>
>>1084416
>>1084427
Really it's like dealing with anything.

You can buy Cocaine at amazing prices from Latin America. But you don't just show up in Colombia and say "Ok I have a lot of money, I would like to buy cocaine please can somebody hook me up?".

You need to be lucky/social-able enough to get a connect there.
>>
>>1084371
avoid italy
china is a lottery, you may get superb quality from one factory and the other will send you shit and ignore you afterwards
>>
>>1084399

Man I hate to admit it, but this is so true.

I need this quote framed and put on my wall.
>>
>>1084483
:^]
>>
>>1084482

I've been told to avoid Italy, Ireland, Brazil, Russia and Israel
>>
>>1084482
>>1084504
Where does one go to source from Jon-Chinese manufacturers? I only really know of alibaba but are there sites like it for European manufacturers?
>>
So has anyone in this thread actually dealt with Chinese people and gotten scammed or is it all speculation/hearsay? Obviously there are people who will want to scam you out there but I'd like to hear from people with first hand experience
>>
>>1084572
I tried to buy raw testosterone powder and got scammed
>>
I received an empty package from a Chinese seller once. Read all of the negative reviews before you make your decision on whether or not to buy from a particular seller. Sellers with good feedback aren't necessarily better. Don't buy in bulk from a seller, no matter how high ratings they have, until you've bought smaller quantities from them first.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.