[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to make money online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1410167211386.jpg (39KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1410167211386.jpg
39KB, 500x484px
I cannot even make a single dollar

it doesn't even have to be a full salary

I just want to make some pocket money to support my neet life

i even know how to program, yet everything is way too competitive and takes too much effort.

You're never sure if its going to profit or bomb. Therse no certain path to make money online and when they say there is its most likely a scam to sign up for referrals.

Whats the point of the internet if you can't even make money with it?
>>
>>1084095
>I cannot even make a single dollar
>Why is it so hard to make money online?

You have no skills.
>>
>>1084095
You could make a dollar with youtube videos. What is the advertising rate, like $0.10 / 1k views?

I hardly remember seeing a video with <1k views
>>
>>1084095

How much money do you have to put in?

That's the main thing.

Even a thousand can bring some returns with time for basic level nonsense.
>>
>>1084112
>Even a thousand can bring some returns with time for basic level nonsense.

Such as?

$1000 isn't much at all if you don't have any skills such as OP over here.
>>
>>1084143

Starting a blog about (insert social issue) on (your own hosted website) with ads.
>>
>>1084146
you do not need $1000 for that tho
>>
Window cleaning, all you need is like $50 worth of cleaning supplies. Could easily gross a 100 a day busting your guts
>>
File: 1368902592231.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1368902592231.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>>1084112
I don't have any money, I can steal money from my moms purse, but i usually do everything from scratch senpai

I've tried so many things already, but its all the same, you barely make anything for all the effort you put in. Where are you supposed to get the motivation if you're not even getting paid?
>>
Or flip burgers and save 20%, invest 30%, continue being a faggot with the 50%
>>
>>1084176
>why should i go to school and get an education when i can smoke dope and feel good right now?
>>
>>1084095
>>1084176
And people still try to claim NEETlife is good... kek
>>
Unless you have skills and money to invest, you're wasting your time. I found getting a job is a lot easier than trying to make money online.
>>
>>1084175
what, just go around town offering to clean windows?
>>1084179
invest such a tiny amount in what?
>>
>>1084095
You are in a pool of nearly infinite supply and not really that much demand, hence you make very little money.
>>
>>1084095
>takes too much effort.
Suck it up fat bodie
>>
>>1084227
Invest in anything, if you do it over the course of a lifetime youre sorted. And print out fliers and hang them on doors, aim for 500 a day in the rich areas.
>>
Look for jobs in things you enjoy. I'm not talking coding or animating vidya, that shit's too competitive. Too many mediocre retards to use. Look for jobs that hardly anyone even knows exists and aim for that. Intern if you have to. Plenty of those jobs can be done at home as long as you have the software and knowledge - and of course making some tight fucking contacts.
>>
>rent butthole and mouth
>use proceeds to improve diet, work out
>as butt and mouth become more attractive, market rate goes up
>repeat until rich
>>
>>1084103
Trust me, there are a lot, but you obviously don't see them because mostly popular videos are recommended, even on the "similar videos" sidebar thingy.
>>
>>1084175
Stick an ad on gumtree or where ever and just offer a low cost, good results value service. See if you get any bites.

If you have any product knowledge of sorts use it to your advantage.

I just won some very rare weightlifting shoes off ebay for very cheap. Hoping to flip them for 100% profit. I only know their value and whatnot because I have been in the sport for so long.
Just things like that y know.
>>
Online sports betting. I started with 25€ around a month ago, now up at 234€.

>thanks peyton
>>
You should just go to the deep web.
They have some shits there
>>
>>1084103
As retarded as it sounds, the average is actually around 7$ per 1000 ads (people with adblockers dont earn you money)
>>
>>1084095
I'll pay you to farm Grenades on ARK for me.

5 USD for every 100 Grenades.
>>
Paypal
Vulcun.com
Runescape Darkscape
Counter Strike GO
EpicNPC.com
Blogs, forums, youtube
Buy a domain name and auction it later
Journalism for competitive video games
Twitch, Streaming, Funny horror game players
Code the next Candycrush, Minecraft, other untapped niche

Tell your mom and dad to stop slacking off and earn some money online. If your parents knew how to make money properly then you wouldn't be here begging us for our weak as fuck info.
>>
>>1084095
>know how to program
>can't make a dollar online
Pick one
>>
fuck the "passive income" meme.

learn a skill thats in demand, get fucking good at it, and SELL.
>>
>>1084095
Buy ethereum
>>
File: 1454298242497.png (61KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
1454298242497.png
61KB, 776x776px
>>1084227
kekcoin
>>
>>1084743
wow way to make a completely unsteady income of 209€ per month
>>
>>1085537
Freelance sites are stuffed with Pajeets and morons who think they'll get the next Facebook for $5.
>>
>>1084095

http://www.postloop.com/invite/Hedonologist

That'll make you $5 for an hours work each day.

First payment should be within 48 hours of signing up, from then on it will be no more than 24 hours (once you hit $5)
>>
>>1085899
registered .now i hope that i can earn some
>>
>>1085821
in addition to my steady income. It's more of a way to make boring games I don't care about more exciting.

Also OP seemed pretty desperate and it's still better than 70% of the shit suggested here
>>
>>1084176
>tfw no skill highschool student
>tfw I currently make ~$1000 a month online (started with $100 about 3 months ago so it will continue to grow exponentially)

>I work maybe 1 hour a month to get it
>Not even skilled or hard work, I just need to make sure certain things are done.

It's possible for me OP. Therefore it's possible for you. Keep looking man.
>>
>>1087052
What do you do?
>>
>>1087059

E...
>>
Shoot me an email, I'll help you find something you enjoy
>>
>>1085899
>they only let you trade points for actual money if your rating is better than average
>yfw half the userbase is working for free
>>
You should go on chaturbate and make a bomb. Its easy. You just masturbate online and people pay you for the privilege.
>>
>>1087059
Do you honestly think I'll just tell all of you desperate NEETs for free? The emotional support is free. If you want some real advice you're going to need to pay up.
>>
>>1087107
If you mean ecstacy, no. It's all online and legal business.
>>
>>1087415
Et.............
>>
>>1087417
I feel like being a shill for this shit would pay better than what I do.

You guys are relentless.
>>
>>1087422
so what do you do friend? I do some online work with Leapforce, but it sucks, looking for a better side job
>>
>>1084095
Oh, and OP, check out Leapforce for some online work. It's not great but it does pay a bit. I do it on the side with my normal job but you could make it fulltime if you can live frugally/deal with the boredom of the work
>>
>>1084095
do you speak any language beside english? translating is paying ok but requires a lot of seaching because fucking pakis and indians
>>
>>1085899
>http://www.postloop.com
fix that link for you babe
>>
>>1087452
any tips on finding translation work?
>>
>>1087410
With what purpose did you post in the first place? It was obvious that people would ask what you do either to do it themselves or to have a feel of how real your claim is.
>>
Go sign up for amazon mechanical turk and watch /r/HITsWorthTurkingFor to find the best paying jobs for time invested. If you bust your ass you might make half of minimum wage, but it's real, legit, 100% always available, online work.
>>
>>1087452

>do you speak any language beside english? translating is paying ok

"Speaking" plays little part in translation, as translation is done in written form by the definition. Unless you want to be a interpreter (which actually pays better). A lot of people think they can be good translators just if they can speak certain languages.
Also it's NOT "paying ok" unless you are an established pro with reputation and long-term clients (Even then the pay is 'meh' at best, actually). If you don't have that - good luck competing with swarms of 3rd world people for 3-5$/A4 page.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.