[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayyy lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: rekt.jpg (61KB, 685x584px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
61KB, 685x584px
Don't you love it when investors wake up and realize that meme hype stocks are just that, and have fuck all for fundamentals? Tesla will NEVER establish a foothold in the mass market.

Hope Netflix, Amazon, Facebook etc. are next.
>>
>>1083963
>this is not simply due to oil prices
>amazon not having good fundamentals

ok great thanks
>>
>amazon
>meme hype

holy shit you are a fucking retard OP. I'll be laughing even harder when Tesla shoots right back up.
>>
>>1083963

I haven't even heard of Tesla motors.

Regardless, aren't these stocks falling just related to oil?
>>
>>1083970
>>1083972
>Price/Earnings TTM 401.9

AYYYYYYY

I'm not saying Amazon is a bad company, it's an excellent one actually. But it is WAY overvalued. Until Amazon can produce them juicy profits = no buy.
>>
>>1083977
Amazon can produce insane profit whenever they want. They choose not to so they can prioritize growing and investors know this which is why the stock is still so valuable.

Sounds like you need to take a Finance 101 class.
>>
File: 2016-02-09_13-00-15.png (18KB, 211x460px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09_13-00-15.png
18KB, 211x460px
>>1083963
Yes, yes I honestly do.

>Netflix, amazon
>implying they haven't already seen the light.
I'm just sad I already covered my short on gopro
>>
If you're interested in Tesla at all, bee it bear or bull, there are a lot of fun articles on seeking alpha from bros going back and forth on tesla. Check out montana skeptic he's kinda been owning the tesla fanboys lately
>>
>>1083963
I love sell offs, I can't wait to pick up TSLA on sale.

I might wait till Elon inevitably announces a model 3 delay due to gigafactory problems, the stock will tank before going to the moon in the 2019-2021 timeframe
>>
File: 1430568662086.jpg (232KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430568662086.jpg
232KB, 887x900px
>>1083970
>muh fundamentals
FUCK! Never say that! You just brought the crash upon us.
>>
>>1083989
You need to take a finance 101 course. They run an operating profit according to the CEO which allows them to break even. But, the market is so saturated with similar services now that they couldn't make a profit if they wanted to. Meme hype raised its stock price and people are starting to realize that it's shit. It's been on the verge of bankruptcy for a while now
>>
>>1084184
>>1083989

I'm enrolled in finance 101

My first class is in 3 weeks from now :)
>>
>>1083976
2016 chevy releasing the volt, its affordable for the masses. major car companies are gearing up to rape tesla out of the market/ oil prices. bigger guy eating little guy again.
>>
>>1084356
like solar (which Musk is also involved in) electric car industry relies heavily on gubmint subsidy.
With that drying up people are coming to their senses.
>>
>>1084184

Amazon is worth it if you believe they will convert their market share to using amazon products for everything in life.

I'm skeptical they can.

Amazonfags cannot be reasoned with though.
>>
>>1084387
I think it's like dodging bullets. One misstep and another startup will swoop in and beat them at that service.

It's not like the Matrix you know where Neo doesn't have to dodge bullets. I don't think Amazon is Neo. One red dress and BAM! you're shot in the face.
>>
File: Wake Me Up Inside.jpg (46KB, 309x335px) Image search: [Google]
Wake Me Up Inside.jpg
46KB, 309x335px
>be me
>switching stock brokers
>would have bought puts in TSLA if my account wasn't in between exchanges

Well that sucks.
>>
>>1084394
Yeah the problem is that online it's too easy to compete. It's not like a Walmart where once they're in your shop you've got them; online you can shop around and compare prices on the fly too easily.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.