[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize the ethereum meme is actually a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1E9000005DC_734_634x424.jpg (39KB, 634x424px) Image search: [Google]
1E9000005DC_734_634x424.jpg
39KB, 634x424px
>yfw you realize the ethereum meme is actually a group lead pump and dump
>>
File: vitalikbuterin.jpg (128KB, 1680x818px) Image search: [Google]
vitalikbuterin.jpg
128KB, 1680x818px
>>1083324
how will you explain to your children that you missed the boat
>>
>Ethereum: a distributed platform designed to make people on the wrong side of it bitter

You may be referring to me. The biggest and most dedicated ethereum shill on 4chan.

I am single handedly responsible for making ethereum a "thing" on 4chan.

AMA
>>
>>1083363
How much have you invested in ethereum?
>>
>>1083363

Willing to pay for your services since I'm not invested in ETH as well.

If you can spread the message to /pol/ and /g/ we could bleed Bitcoin of its users and get it into ETH.

We have to highlight the failures of Bitcoin: it failed every one of its objectives.
>>
>>1083369
You can donate to me if you want pham.

My donation address is
0x8d1b4e41652eacec5715dc5c4833f6b713573de6

I just do this because I am an internet decentralisation zealot. And ethereum is our best hope.

Money is secondary to me. That is what these nocoiners are stumped by.
>>
>>1083367
I participated in the crowdfunding for ethereum.
>>
>>1083389

Why don't you shill on /fa/? Just tell them they can buy more clothing with the profits
>>
>>1083419
Because i would be banned. 4chan forces crypto discussion on this board only. Sometimes you can get away with it on /pol/ and /g/ if the mods are asleep.
>>
who gives a shit just buy early and pay attention
>>
>>1083363
What does Vitalik's dick taste like?
>>
>>1084846
Tastes like hundreds of thousands of pounds ££££ to me. How does it taste to you?
>>
File: easternpoland.jpg (113KB, 595x690px) Image search: [Google]
easternpoland.jpg
113KB, 595x690px
>>1083354
>>
>>1084852
^this is the right attitude right there.
>>
>>1083324
mynormalfacebecuaseialreadyknewthat.pgn
>>
>>1083363
You are a legend, bro. I put you up there with that doge tranny, iHaz, and "how do I become a billionaire?" guy. When this board is dead and gone you will still be remembered you glorious ETH shill. The work you are doing is timeless.
>>
daily reminder that all crypto is a pump and dump scheme targeting NEETs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.