[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italian fag here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: end-of-road.jpg (251KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
end-of-road.jpg
251KB, 425x282px
Hi guys, I'm a 20 years old with 45 k in his deposit, actually I'm a wage slave. I don't have loans, I have just my house and my car, I know that a lot of you are smarter then me, and that's why I'm here. Someone could tell me how I can go on retirement as soon as possible? I don't know much about investment, but I have the time and the will to start learning something. Please I don't want to spend my life working, neither for me or for everyone else. I will return the favour if i'll made it. For real. (I'm Italian by the way, I don't know If this change something, as I say I don't know a lot about investment.)
>>
Read a book called a random walk down wall street. It will teach you all you need to know for value investing over the long term. Get rich quick schemes are just a meme that don't really exist. Smart decisions over a long period of time give you the retirement you desire.
>>
>>1082979
Put a couple thousand in a forex broker and list me as your trader I'll gladly trade for you. Diversify the rest into other investments. Hit me up at [email protected]
>>
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1082979
I will my friend, i hope to learn something new.
>>
>>1083028
i hate biz
and i want this ride to end
>>
>>1082817
Google "early retirement extreme"
>>
>>1082817

>Italian
>People who live with their families into their 30s and have 50% unemployment
>This guy is 20, has savings, a car, a house and a job apparently

No advice anyone here can give you. You are set to be a millionaire, just keep doing whatever you're doing.

If you saved $45,000 after buying a house and a car in cash, in just two years after finishing high school, then simply continue doing what you are.
>>
>>1083393
Buy ethereum it will make you feel better
>>
>>1083452
Well, probably im just lucky, or maybe i don't waste money on too many things. The problem is that i don't know how to make a monthly income ahaha, here we have a 26% taxation on trading's interest.
>>
>>1084496
What about capital gains tax? Check if Italy has double taxation program with USA and invest there. Vanguard a shit in Europe
>>
>>1084700
As i see even there we have a 26% taxation, where can i check about the double taxation program? I know that we have a lot of economy plans with the USA
>>
>max contributions per year to ROTH IRA (idk how it works in bootland)
>frugality
>keep making bank
>keep saving
>use internet for free entertainment
>>
>>1082817
Im also an eurofag and idk, id say hold on and do not do anything. Deutsche Bank is tanking, as you can see even on this board. Thee is also a big question with sandniggers and what will be laft on EU, if the invasion continues. Even if it doesnt, iodk what happens, snce tere are so many here already.

My 2 cents is that get a real estate for it. Rent it out and profit. I mean that real estate should not depreciate dramatically if there is crisis coming and for sure it is better than fiat money or company stocks valued in the same fiat money. Id say gold and silver also, buty they do not pay rent.
Idk about eth and bitcoin.
>>
>>1084815
I think that you're rigth about the estate, should i make a loan to buy the house or i'll just wait to have enough savings?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.