[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about making a meme game. I'm analyzi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1454882098642.gif (555KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1454882098642.gif
555KB, 400x276px
I'm thinking about making a meme game. I'm analyzing every big lets player (Pewdiepie, Markiplier, many more) and I'm trying to come off with a concept that would appeal to that demographic. Something easy to make and that I could make a Kickstarter saying how hard it goes even though the game is already practically done to make even more money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J7Y7EOvlV4

What do you think about my idea and do you have any suggestions?
>>
Meme games and memes have one thing in common.

They're famous for one month and they go away
>>
It's all about storytelling you retard. You play on expectations and you either meet or don't meet them but spectators must always be betting and have surprise at the right frequency.
>>
>>1082610
Goat simulator has no story telling though, neither does Minecraft.
>>
>>1082562
That explains Caturday, Pedobear, bitcoin, bald white guy, green frog, FOREX, dogge, etc. etc. Thank god we have a meme expert here.
>>
>>1082556
some memes are copyrighted and in this case it would be easy for owners to sue so tehirs that

as for gameplay, go to newgrounds and find some concept that has highly rated games that havent been monitized, angry birds and agario? not new games - ripoffs - but the original styles had many copies and no one had botherd to take it next level
>>
>>1082620
Yes it does. Storytelling = hypothesis that leads to prediction then experiment with unexpected results then analysis and conclusion.
>>
The key is in unexpected results :surprise
>>
>>1082624

You're really trying to tell me that Minecraft and Goat simulator have a story (maybe they have in some new release but lets talk about when they were at their peak popularity)?

Next thing you'll try to tell me how Tetris has a deep and controversial story.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.