[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will being filthy rich by boring means still get me women? Or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Will being filthy rich by boring means still get me women? Or is music / sports the only way to do it? I saw pictures of the snapchat founder with miranda kerr but i guess he's the least fashionable type of rich guy you can be and still have "rock star status". But he made the hip new thing for attractive normies.
>>
>>1082355
You can be poor as dirt and still fuck women, but go ahead and focus on your finances as well. I know people here hate reddit but check out the red pill subreddit, some advice is actually helpful, especially getting /fit/.

If all else fails, you have more than enough money to get some hookers by focusing on finances.
>>
You don't need money to get women

99% of the population is not rich, and yet they all manage to find partners.

If by "women", you mean "club sluts", then all you have to do is give the illusion of wealth. How rich you actually are is irrelevant.
>>
File: __.jpg (65KB, 331x590px) Image search: [Google]
__.jpg
65KB, 331x590px
>>1082381
>check out the red pill subreddit
gtfo with your gay cult.
>>
>>1082389
Call it what you want, but the advice works. I'm much better than I used to be thanks to the red pill, both with women and life. It made me stop pedestalizing them.
>>
>>1082355
If you have 10k more than your expenses per year, you can fuck a new girl every week. I'm sure you can keep a few 9/10 whores on retainer if you have a million lying around.
>>
>>1082396
>>1082383
>>1082381

But how? I have no social life or friends, so I was probably projecting my own situation in to the OP, where i think I can only get girls through friends or some obscure rich person method.
>>
>>1082412

>get $100
>go on backpage/craglist/okcupid
>find hooker
>put penis in vagina
>reach orgasm
>leave
>>
>>1082389
If you unsub from the default shit subreddits and sub to the niche subreddits you find interesting its 100x more informative and entertaining than 4chan. I still visit this place because im a fucking loser.
>>
>>1082450

what are the interesting ones?
>>
>>1082451
I agree with him /r/TRP is really good. I've always been a 4channer, but I sometimes go on Reddit but only for the good subreddits like /r/theredpill and sometimes /r/vexillology (hobby of mines to make flags). /r/webdev is good if you make websites, it's a good source of passive income.
>>
>>1082355
If you're socially inept, you won't get girls even with money, as most of the (few) guys with money hanging out in /biz/ will tell you.

Just look around you on the street (I mean actually outdoors); most cute girls out there aren't exactly holding hands with millionaires but just run of the mill guys.
>>
>>1082451
Wallstreetbets is the only I go to but it's not bad at all. Pretty much biz of reddit but with actual money.
>>
>>1082355
Dude, I've got the same problem.

It's true that money and status can help any guy get women, but you should try faking it even if your not wealthy.

Improve your looks and just talk to more chicks .

Fake the confidence.
>>
>>1082355
No. I'm moderately wealthy and it doesn't help with women. Maybe I don't have the necessary perquisite net worth or maybe I am dating the wrong type of women, but from my experience it doesn't help at all.

Most of the girls that I date are usually upper middle class (the daughters of lawyers or doctors) but all of them are looking for that attractive rebel type. Until they are 30, they have zero interest in the financially successful.
>>
File: bathroom.jpg (98KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom.jpg
98KB, 612x612px
>>1082381

Hahaha, oh man.

> Oh hey I don't have a car
> Oh hey I don't have a place
> Oh hey I can't even take you to dinner

I'm a decent looking guy, and getting a girl with no money is like fishing without a pole. Sure it's possible to catch a fish, but it aint easy.

>>1082355
Yep, women view success/money pretty much equally. So whether you have 10 million dollars and you invented a new type of superglue, or you have 10 million dollars and you are a famous TV actor, women pretty much look at this wealth/status with the same amount of hunger. Especially as women get older.
>>
>>1082381
You can get attractive women without being rich but becoming rich increases you chances of meeting them faster (this includes gold diggers/trash/bottle rats).

If your white get in shape, do something social (high women to male ratio) and just socialize. This works if your in a city and have a decent job.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.