[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any universal way to earn one million dollars in 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 52mD7Qz.jpg (198KB, 1081x1023px) Image search: [Google]
52mD7Qz.jpg
198KB, 1081x1023px
Is there any universal way to earn one million dollars in 5 years without turning to prostitution?
>>
>>1081972

No.
>>
hard work
>>
start a successful business
>>
1. Win lottery

2. Buy in on a penny stock that actually "makes it"

3. Buying OTM puts on $LNKD (that just happened)

4. Suck dicks
>>
>>1081993
Pretty much this.
As a vague question you get a vague answer.

5 years is a long time, you can do a lot in that.
>>
>>1081972
Earn 548 dollars a day
>>
>>1082009
I guess I'll win the Lottery then.
>>
>>1081972
Yes. If you send me 2 grand I'll send you my book on how to turn 100 dollars into 100 million.
>>
File: 1433031998503.jpg (82KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1433031998503.jpg
82KB, 500x504px
>>1081972
>without turning to prostitution?
People are making 5 mil being prostitutes?

And nobody can give you an answer to that question, otherwise we would be pursuing it as we speak.
And even if we knew the answer we wouldn't tell you because we want to keep it to ourselves.

There's a good atmosphere to make a good amount of money though:

1. Get degrees, as much as you can possibly cram in your schedule, do homestudies if you're anti-social
BONUS. If you didn't finish high school get a certificate in the thing you're interested in and do short studies in that subject to show you really fucking love it.
PROTIP. Biz studies, anything economics, if you become good at it you're good.
2. Give up lots and lots of things that get in the way of you making money, bad friends, nagging girlfriends, addictions
3. Start cutting costs of things that you don't really need, start living on less money than you have and save that shit
4. Work your motherfucking ass off in good companies and keep saving.
5. Set up your own business and sell a good product that people want

You either need good social relationships with the right people or be rainman with economics though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.