[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINANCIAL DOMINATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1427325080715.jpg (364KB, 934x891px) Image search: [Google]
1427325080715.jpg
364KB, 934x891px
Enjoy working full time for minimum wage, while women get paid more than you make in a decade just because they're women, wagecucks

>The first step was joining Fetlife and Collarme, websites catering to the BDSM community. They're social networking sites with options for specific kinks. I joined all the groups related to fin-dommes. I had to create a persona. You can't be struggling or desperate. The subs want a woman who likes to splurge, who likes bags and shoes. You need to be bossy, demand to be spoiled. So I uploaded pictures and wrote a bratty profile like, "Guess what? You work so hard on making all this money, and now I'm taking it! Just like that. How does that make you feel?"

>Suddenly I had extremely wealthy, successful figures getting in touch with me. They feel enslaved by their companies; they've spent their whole lives making money for other people. They want to release that.

>Initially, I make them fill out an application. Then I tell them to send me a "tribute," to know that they're serious. That's done through PayPal or GreenDot MoneyPak. I also have a registry and a P.O. box. My wish list ranges from a memory foam mattress to a Chanel clutch. The first pig I ever had sent me a $500 Amazon card. When it arrived, I was like, "Holy shit, this is real, this is real, holy shit." I was so giddy! My world had opened up.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2012/10/my-life-as-a-financial-dominatrix.html
>>
Life is pointless if you're not a cute white girl
>>
>the majority of people on 4chan are newfags who don't remember Julie "a fucking pokemon" fischer
>>
>>1081531
>Clients are CEO's
>60k per year
>>
>>1081531
Anon, I've seen enough people in your line of work over there to know you need to hustle and all, and that you're providing a fine service and I wish you well... but everyone on this board already knows you can pay for sex and either doesn't or doesn't have any money.

Try shilling on /D, they might be more your target audience.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.