[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ways to make $1500/mo other than traditional employment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: db2323r32r.jpg (15KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
db2323r32r.jpg
15KB, 224x225px
What are some ways to make $1500/mo other than traditional employment and offering sexual services?
>>
Offer a service or produce products people are willing to buy.
>>
>>1081055

Like what?
>>
>>1081053
Welfare
>>
>>1081060
Anything that you can make/do that people wish to exchange money for.
>>
>>1081060
That's the part you figure out on your own, moron.
>>
>>1081072

If I could do that, then I wouldnt have made this thread, moron
>>
>>1081076
So what you want is for someone to come up with a novel good or service that it is possible to sell to people and make money off of, and instead of selling it themselves, tell you what it is so you can sell it?

Are you a moron? Why does this board attract all the dipshits from /r9k/?
>>
>>1081053
network marketing
>>
>>1081078
>Why does this board attract all the dipshits from /r9k/?

They do the same with /fit/.

They come and ask "What is the best routine I can do to build lots of muscle" and then 1-2 weeks later post pepe images and threads along the lines of ">Tfw too weak to do anything"
>>
>>1081078
>Why does this board attract all the dipshits from /r9k/?

I'm from /int/

Stop making assumptions. Its making you look more like an idiot.

>So what you want is for someone to come up with a novel good or service that it is possible to sell to people and make money off of, and instead of selling it themselves, tell you what it is so you can sell it?

People do it all the time. Im not asking anyone to give away a new patent or invention.

quit being an asshole
>>
>>1081088
This board is for the discussion of business and finance, not a how-to guide on being a useless NEET. Leave and never return.
>>
>>1081090
>Leave and never return.

Try to make me fuckstain
>>
>>1081053
mturk
>>
>>1081088
>Stop making assumptions. Its making you look more like an idiot.

The only one who is an idiot here is you.

Try posting more pepes, maybe someone will pay you for it
>>
>>1081088
Look OP. This is gonna be the nicest thing anyones gonna say to you with that attitude on this board.

The easiest way to get up to making $1,500/mo is to simply apply yourself. You say you're from /int/, then use that intelligence and prove yerself.

Bust your ass out there on coursera and learn how to do a crapton of different skillsets. Look at the self improvement thread going on. Learn to apply yourself, and market yourself, and then start thinking of ways from there on where to go.

What interests you? Are you able to go to college? Does your skillset allow you to freelance? Are you beefy at least and can do hard manual labor?

Just take a stock of what you can do, what you can learn in a short amount of time, and offer your services anywhere. You'd be surprised what people are willing to pay money for.
>>
>>1081091

You sound upset.
>>
Buy enough shares in a dividend paying company that would end up giving you about $1500 a month in dividends.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.