[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Help Help What would you do? >be me >20 years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1453610091647.temp1(1).jpg (312KB, 1443x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1453610091647.temp1(1).jpg
312KB, 1443x2560px
Help Help Help
What would you do?
>be me
>20 years old
>Just quit job
>unemployed for almost a month now
>applied a shit load places no call back yet
>have high end grocery store company on resume but no call back.
>have girlfriend be together 5 years
>pregnant girlfriend baby due in April
>Girlfriend wants to move out.
>When i was working we both made ( >>667449862
1400) after tax
>no car
>no apartment
Should i take out a loan? Or what im lost
>>
You posted this yesterday but slightly modified this time.

Why did you quit your job?
>>
>>1080158
They threatned to fire me over something i had no control over
>>
>>1080160
You could report that to the labor board
>>
>>667451099
They'll counter and bring something else up ( i tried)
>>
>>1080156
You can induce a miscarriage easily. That should help with relieving costs.

Buy a bottle of Vitamin C. Then crush up/put them into her food and drink for like a week and then your girlfriend will miscarry.

Alternatively you can elbow her in the stomach while you're sleeping hard and claim you were having a bad dream.
>>
>>1080165
Are you going to do this OP?

Just make her eat like 5000mg of vitamin C per day and she will definitely miscarry.
>>
>>1080156
Have you watched the movie 'Nightcrawler'?

If not, watch it and follow the steps shown in that movie to become succesful. Has more to teach about business than wolf of wallstreet imo
>>
>>1080156
Just continue to find jobs. Take an easy part time job in the mean time (e.g nightshifts in the airport). Even with my degree and work experience I took 3 months and 30 over sent resumes to get my current job (which pays a lot more than usual)
>>
A 20 year old , with no job , about to have a baby.

You are just bound to have a life full of success.
>>
File: aXXXbYd_460s_v1.jpg (47KB, 460x429px) Image search: [Google]
aXXXbYd_460s_v1.jpg
47KB, 460x429px
>>1080156
become a liar, and remember what you type on your cv.
it works, just ensure the previous firm where you worked are in bankrupt.
download some pdf like "job interview" and learn the answers.
watch Nightcrawler and do the mat, if you are good in something do it!
>>
>poor
>baby due in April

you're stupid
>>
>have girlfriend

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>people suggesting abortion/forced miscarriage
>on a 7 mo pregnant women

That's called "a premature birth" and would mean the kid is born earlier and with tons of health problems.
>>
>>1080156
Why would you even consider a loan? For what purpose? Why is this option even an option?

Look, I get it, you're on the low end of human intelligence, I read your thread yesterday. Youre going to have to have both your and her parents help you out. A lot. Are you in the US? You and gf are probably doomed to a life of of deadend service jobs. Sorry kid. Hope the puss was worth it though.
>>
>>1080156
We already gave you advice

Go get your DES applicaion filed firstly
>>
>>1080156
Apply for employment insurance first of all, then google "Employment Agency <yourArea>". Then call them, schedule an appointment to come. They'll most likely send you to shit tier jobs but at least youll have cash flow. Continue looking for better stuff on your own. Don't be a nig to your kid.
>>
>>1080156
move to a different state and drop all contact with your gf, it's the only way to escape slavery for the rest of your life so make sure it's far away. Then get into a blue collar type job, they pay well and don't generally look too closely at your past.
>>
>>1080673

>be poor
>avoid women
>get rich
>get women
>>
>>1080179
I'll accept this if the lesson is "Find an under-the-radar trade that not many people know about. Talk to people in the trade and otherwise research how to do it better than they are. Devise and stick to a realistic business plan."

But what trade? Selling footage to news crews is not likely as lucrative as Nightcrawler makes it out to be, and nothing else springs to mind. Can anyone think of an example? Problem with googling is that if you find a "Most under-the-radar jobs" buzzfeed article, it's probably already lost as an option.
>>
>>1080307
>taking a ridiculous suggestion seriously
>>
>>1080156
Impressive that nobody on /biz/ suggests self employment. Throw a vacuum in your car and do cleaning service. Get a weed whacker and do peoples' lawns.
>>
>>1080720

I don't really think anything at all will work for this guy.

>low level worker in the first place
>dumb enough to have babby with non-wife at 20
>no car
>no assets
>no home

He should just run away, try build himself up while in the meantime his GF gets gov help to support herself and babby.
>>
>>1080307
>>1080711
It's a good suggestion.

Just hit her in the stomach "by accident" and make her eat a bunch of vit c.

No more babby.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.