[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to build credit quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I've posted here regarding it before months ago, but my parents fucked up my credit (mid 400's) and every lawyer I talked to didn't want to touch the case because it'd cost them too much time for me to afford.

I'm 19, don't have any credit cards. How can I fix my credit? My parents already said they both can't and won't help me fix their mistake.
>>
>>1079991
How did they fuck it up?
>>
>>1080010
Back when I was 17, either they or my university took out a small loan unbeknownst to me. Since I was unaware of its existence (and their house was my permanent mailing address while I was in school), they received the payment notices for it and never told me, they themselves apparently believing it was for my father (I'm a II). However, at some point, they decided they didn't feel like paying it anymore and just stopped payments, still without ever informing me (And I couldn't check the mail myself while in school and never expected any during the summer) while my credit score tanked. By the time I caught it, I was already 19 and they said there was nothing they could do now that I was above 18.

I almost had a far larger debt in my name when they offered to pay for a semester of school while I was talking to the loan office and they backed out of doing it without actually informing me, which lead to thousands of bucks getting sent to collection. I've been out of school for quite some time now trying to get the money together to return, and the reinstated financial aid I would have received through my continued attendance (To the tune of 2/3 the cost of my schooling) is now forfeited because of it. I was ineligible to enroll due to the debt (Which I wasn't informed of until the day of registration). To top it off, I've had to change my official email information because one of them logged on while I was away and messaged university faculty posing as me.

All in all, it's left me with no trust for my parents but nowhere else to stay since I've run the numbers and enter povertymode working full time at my job and trying to pay rent + pretty much any place with a credit check (read: virtually all of them) wouldn't accept me anyway now.
>>
>>1080023

save rent by moving with your parents
>>
File: 1428141422123.jpg (108KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
1428141422123.jpg
108KB, 577x559px
>>1080023

Kill them, kill them all.
>>
File: 54655076_p0.png (63KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
54655076_p0.png
63KB, 400x275px
So I've got a question for biz.
I know there's two different types of credit.
Basically small purchases and large purchases, anyways.
What's stopping me from going to the bank, taking out some sort of loan (lets say 2,000) and then making the bank automatically withdraw from an account that set up that has (2,000 + whatever interest I owe). and pays it off in such a way that it would build alot of good credit for me???? Would this also be considered a small or big purchase?
>>
>>1080040

what
>>
>>1080043
Its circular. Understand? I'd be paying off a loan that with money that I have to make a good credit score.
>>
>>1080037
Likely a poor choice.
>>
>>1080040
I get what you mean. It's odd, but I guess it would work. You'd be hard pressed to constantly get small loans for "Reasons". It'd be easier to just use a card for things you already afford, like groceries and gas, and have it automatically pay off each month.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.