[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here do anything like unconventional marketing consultation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Anyone here do anything like unconventional marketing consultation? Stuff like "paid shill," guerrilla marketing, social media manipulation, etc? I've been reading a few books on it, counter-intelligence, manipulation, etc and I thought about putting out a few lines and seeing what bites. I have set up different emails, sock-puppet accounts for different fora, instagram(s?), facebook accounts, twitter, and all that stuff to make it look like I have a small network of people. I was also planning on hiring "agents" if necessary in order to do what a client needed.

There's nothing like it around my area, but quite a few small businesses and "regular" businesses in the city near me that I think could benefit from it. It would cost me nothing in order to start and operate for some time, and I have nothing but time being unemployed at the moment.
>>
Nothing in your area? Oy Vey! perhaps you aren't looking hard enough.
>>
>>1079633

Maybe I am not looking in the right places, but so far I have found nothing. I know a few business owners and they mainly do stuff on Facebook but it's pretty mediocre to virtually nonexistent.

I think if I reached out to them and tried to help I could get something going.
>>
Isnt this kinda stff asswipe labor?

Dont quit your day job for it.
>>
>>1079780
>asswipe labor

What?
>>
How do you plan on gaining online influence/followers? You'll probably need something to back up your claims if you're going to be charging for the service.
>>
>>1079801

I have quite a few alternate facebook accounts and the like that I have slowly been adding "friends" on. It really amazes me how people will just accept anyone on that website. Through the accounts that I use, I will manipulate whatever it is I'm doing. This in turn will be seen by the "friends" and so on and so forth. Not to mention different websites and different things altogether, that's just my plan for facebook stuff.
>>
Bump. I just woke up and saw that this is on page 7.
>>
>>1079627
Someone's been reading about the Special Activities Division--I only say this because I read that wiki as well and wish that I had gone into government/military service when I was younger.

But to answer your question, I do not. Take my bump instead.
>>
>>1080560

Yeah, I was actually supposed to go into military intelligence but in the end decided not to when I was a retarded 18 year old. I've regretted it ever since along with a few other things, but I have moved on and read every single thing I could about operations of any secretive nature. It's fascinating, honestly.
>>
>>1079627
A great many people on here seem to, looking at the catalog.
>>
>>1079627
OP, How do you get passed facebook mobile verification?

I really want to make a fake facebook but i dont have a spare number.
>>
>>1080602

I never had a problem with it. You just skip it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.