[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become a real estate agent in Washington state. Other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1439868420813.png (146KB, 514x784px) Image search: [Google]
1439868420813.png
146KB, 514x784px
I want to become a real estate agent in Washington state. Other than obtaining a license, what else should I keep in mind? Is it hard to be hired at a firm by a broker? When I think of real estate agents and brokers, I think of suit and tie. I have blue hair and drive a shitty SUV. I'm new to this, any advice helps.
>>
File: fgjgfjfhjfjfjf.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fgjgfjfhjfjfjf.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>1079619
killself
>>
>>1079640
Man, come on, don't be a massive faggot.
>>
>>1079643
okay you are a broker when do you go do fun activity?

this is a test
>>
>>1079645
I don't know, when?
>>
>>1079649
Unless you've sold a house that week you don't get to have fun.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and a half-day Saturday; you should be working leads and making calls.
>>
I'd like to be part time. Where I live/will be working is a small town. Should that be a factor?
>>
>>1079654
I suppose you could do it as a hobby/sidejob.

Licensing and continuing education may be more hassle than you want to deal with though,
>>
>blue hair
NO ONE will want to hire you as their agent looking like a 15 year old my chemical romance fan. I suggest you shave your retarded hair first and foremost.
>>
I have a license in Texas. In residential real estate finding a broker is not hard simply because they don't pay you. You make money for them by Commission splits. You will want to also check about the shit they provide and you have to pay for. Also with that being said, even no name brokers won't hire you with blue hair.. Dye it a normal color and grow up
>>
>>1079619
google "bigger pockets"
>>
>>1079805
I feel like there is the same one person shilling this podcast in every real estate thread. I listened to the first one and had to turn it off within 7 minutes after both hosts agreed that they got a lot of their inspiration and knowledge from rich dad poor dad books..
>>
Get your hair back to a normal colour, also hide your degenerate piercings, tattoos, etc.
>>
>>1079827
i can't be fucked to listen to podcasts but the forums are also full of shilling.

whenever someone asks for advice the replies revolve around suggesting who the OP should get in touch with or the posters just directly shill for some service. then the remaining posters typically call out the former on their bullshit.

in the end there's less information to be gained than from a typical /biz/ thread about real estate.
>>
>>1079847
????
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.