[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it in my bet interest to see Martin Shkreli screwed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 19turingweb1-master675.jpg (23KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
19turingweb1-master675.jpg
23KB, 675x450px
Why wouldn't I want to see Martin Shkreli arrested and put out of business? Doesn't it help me?

He forces insurance companies to pay a ton for his drugs. In response, insurance companies have to charge higher premiums. I have insurance. His pricing strategy benefits himself, but it harms me because I have to pay more to my insurance company.

So why wouldn't I want to see him get fucked? It's in my financial benefit just like it's in his financial benefit to charge higher prices.
>>
Shkreli simply did what pretty much any /biz/raeli would do given the opportunity. He's the based god of the Internet.
>>
I am not american so I might be wrong but afaik you don't have drug prize regulation policy, I know this does not excuse Shkreli but what he done in a second (rise) is just what could be expected to be done by everyone more slowly but at the end of the day cost you even more.
>>
>>1079267
The fact that the establishment jews are scapegoating this guy gives you all you need to know.
>>
>>1079295
>He's the based god of the Internet.
wat
>>
>>1079267
Your insurers are going to raise prices regardless. They raised premiums up the ass because "Obamacare forces us to cover too many people" and they'll raise them again after Republicans finally take it down because "we don't have enough people paying in".

Shkreli was just trying to get in on the broken deregulated system they created. His intention was to show the world what a farce it was, and he even gave out the medicine for free to people who were denied by their insurance.

The healthcare "industry" is the most grotesque thing 21st century America has created. People give bankers and wall street a bad rap, but the incestuous between the government , healthcare providers, and insurers is worse when you think about it.
>>
Media portrayed him as some evil guy taking everyone's money and I believed that

Read up on him and now I'm against the Healthcare system
>>
He is a scapegoat.

Every company is like him, they're just more subtle about it.

I have nothing against him.
>>
>>1079295
This kinda.

Im glad he got fucked, but at the same time I dont't hate him
>>
He honestly did nothing wrong or illegal with regards to the drug price hiking. So I hope he faces no repercussions on that account. As to his hedge fund managing and previous history, I do not know enough about. If he was misappropriating funds then he should be punished for that.
>>
>>1079394
lol fucking what
>>
Thank you shrekli, you are my based god, im sorry our anti-capitalistic moronic public needs to scapegoat you. I thought it was awesome how you just laughed at the fools trying to bait you to talk so they could demonize you more. You are my hero! Who is John Galt?
>>
>>1079267
Pharmaceutical companies do this all the time and there is nothing you can do about it. This guy isn't the problem, he's just taking advantage of the situation. Tons of niche drugs are ungodly expensive.

Welcome to pharma faggots, you're going to need more tissues.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.