[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Gulden
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Gulden.png (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gulden.png
18 KB, 300x300
Current price of Gulden: € 0.001377
Estimated Prediction: € 0.50

>Releasing iOS and Android app for Gulden making it possible to pay with Gulden at every Bitcoin merchant.

>Releasing Prime protocol disabling 51% attacks and instant confirmation.

Should I sell all my other altcoins and go all in with Gulden?

Their timeline and developing looks pretty impressive.
https://timeline.gulden.com/
https://developer.gulden.com/blog/

I need some serious advice.
>>
>>1079073
I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND ACTUALLYMURDER YOU
>>
>I need some serious advice.
>>
>>1079077
Why would you do that?
>>1079078
Should I have put that in green letters?
>>
>>1079073

>mfw I paid 2.20 gulden for a euro back in the day
>>
>>1079073
I would love to take a massive dump on your face while you're sleeping
>>
>>1079101
You got an excellent deal. They're practically worthless now and getting worthlesser and worthlesser as time goes on.
>>
>>1079101
Yeah I know right the good ol days are back but now in digital form and decentralized.
>>1079102
Scat sex what does that has to do with anything?
>>1079106
That is what people told me when bought into bitcoin in the early days now I own 300K euro worth of bitcoin and 50K euro in shitty altcoin that I am probably going to convert to Gulden if nobody can give me a serious reason why not to go into Gulden
>>
I bought 100k NLG couple of weeks ago.

Tip: check out their funding page instead of buying on the exchange.

Will only buy more when I see the release of either iOS Android or Prime.
Don't go all in just yet I would suggest.
>>
>>1079129
Wouldn't putting 50k (as if you even have a bank account...) into your faggot shitcoin that you are failpumping in comical fashion basically went up buying 100% of them?

Do it loser!
>>
>>1079156
When the ios or android app are released you are able to use Guldenin more stores compared to Bitcoin.
The price will skyrocket don't you think?

Is 100K not a very small investment?

>What is the fundingpage?
>>
>>1079156
What is the fundingpage for Gulden?
>>
>>1079368
Funding.gulden.com
>>
So this is the new shitcoin of the week?
>>
>>1079887
So Gulden is in the iOS store.
Please tell me more about your logic.
>>
Nice. Shitcoins named after our old currency. Now i wonder if they will get away with this. Pretty sure the Dutch central bank will have something to say about this.
>>
Just checked it out in the Apple Store it is legit.
They have a Gulden app.
This is going to be a gamechanger thanks OP for mentioning this gem.
>>
I just bought something online at a store that accepts bitcoin and paid with the Gulden iOS app.
It seems a company called nocks.co is supporting Gulden.
>>
>fucking golden coin shills

I miss the ETH shills already. This coin is a fucking fossil from the times of the PND scammery. Fuck off.

ATTENTION: DON'T BUY THIS SHIT
>>
>>1079073
Never all eggies one basket
>>
File: albanianclad.jpg (35 KB, 255x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
albanianclad.jpg
35 KB, 255x348
>>1080322
ether is a russion psyop, to steal americans money

>huffing the ether
>smoking the mETH

baka desu senpai, desu senpai
>>
>>1080368
what's the next play?
>praise kek
>>
>>1080355
true
>>
File: 1450581519444.jpg (245 KB, 947x1205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450581519444.jpg
245 KB, 947x1205
>Gulden

Is this a Dutch attempt at bringing back our gulden?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 494631

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.