[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point are you going to realise you should have invested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x437px
At what point are you going to realise you should have invested in Ethereum /biz/?
>>
>Hide Ethereum threads
>Filter Ethereum threads
>Report Ethereum threads
>>
>>1079006
post an updated chart pls friendo.
>>
>>1079006
>invest
>in made up internet "money"
>not even the made up internet "money" you can buy drugs with
>>
File: bill_murray_.jpg (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bill_murray_.jpg
55KB, 250x250px
>>1079006
at what point should you have realized to buy xem
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x236px
>>1079052
>at what point didn't I realise I shouldn't and haven't?
>>
File: yourtears.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
yourtears.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>>1079071
your loss
xem will be one dollar

and i will be rich

praise kek
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x433px
>>1079046
Yes?
>>
File: 1391527596998.gif (2MB, 270x175px) Image search: [Google]
1391527596998.gif
2MB, 270x175px
IS IT TOO LATE TO GET IN NOW???

I DON'T GET PAID FOR ANOTHER WEEK
>>
>TFW with new clover I can filter the word "Ethereum"

/biz/ will be so much nicer to browse now!
>>
>>1079122
>IS IT TOO LATE TO GET IN NOW???

No. The gods have actually smiled on you by delaying the rise for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>1079122
"Too late" is subjective. Depends how much sweet ether you want to own
>>
>>1079122
My advice is to buy as much as you can as fast as you can.

Because I hate you.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 565x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 565x328px
>>1079274
Buy some you salty faggot
>>
>>1079006
So what the fuck happened to bitcoin? Is the future going to be people constantly switching crypto coins every 5 years like retards? More coins that come out the more stupid this shit seems.
>>
File: image.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>1079328
No, the only things getting more and more stupid every 5 years are nocoiners.
>>
>>1079328
The dream of cryptcurrencies has been crushed.

Nobody buys them thinking "this will be the future of money" anymore. Now people buy them thinking "I'll sell it in a month when it's worth more."
>>
>>1079402
Only the uneducated.

It is a high possibility that out of the melee of the cryptocurrency scene a new world currency will emerge.

Currently, Ethereum is the most likely candidate in my opinion.
>>
>>1079442
you dont know what are you talking about

eth is not even supposed to be a currency
>>
>>1079442
Jesus you shitcoin shills are fucking retarded.
>>
Anyone mining this one? I'm mining until DAG is too much for my 2GB cards. Have 6 R9 270s mining at about $9 USD a day. Free heat while it's cold and calculated it to about $37 a month in electricity.

Please keep shilling. Thanks.
>>
>>1079006
Already bought and sold ETH for XEM. Just cashed all my XEM out the other day. VTC is next. Don't miss it
>>
>>1079006
I bought 20k USD worth on Jan 28.

So far it's looking like it was a pretty shitty decision.

The latest hump didnt exceed either of the previous ones, which isnt a great sign.

Thinking of bailing.
>>
>>1079049
Newsflash, anon. All money is "made up".
>>
>>1079328
They're two different things.

Ether isn't a replacement to bit coin.
It's not like some cunts decided one day, fuck bitcoin let's make ethereum which is the same thing with a different name and try to pump and dump it.

Ethereum seems to have an actual purpose in that it represents potential computing power on the ethereum network.

Ie: Ethereum lets you program things and put those things you program ON the ethereum network. The Ethereum network is basically unshutdownable, a decentralized computer.

There's a load of applications for it.

Previously we had to have websites that existed on WWW or TOR (Like silk road) where the currency was bitcoin. The websites themselves could be compromised.

In this case the WEBSITE ITSELF exists decentralized. It becomes incorruptible, and eternal. Nothing short of a world wide solar flare screwing up the entire net can take down a ethereum version of Silk road.
>>
>>1079590
And if that's the case... wouldn't you like to buy some real estate in this new eternal webspace?

That's what Ether is. It's real estate or the ability to deploy programs onto this global computer.

The masses don't quite understand that yet, which is why prices are low. But as the dapps get made, and fox news catches on about a "New dangerous internet phenomenon" and starts showing vans exploding, and certain apps rise into the stratosphere.. the value for each ether will skyrocket.
>>
>>1079590
>Ethereum lets you program things and put those things you program ON the ethereum network.

Wow.

So what can I buy with it?
>>
>>1079479
Lol VERT?

That was "the next thing" in 2013. Is the shilling cyclical now?
>>
People make money gambling on roulette tables too, does that make me regret not gambling?

Fuck off. Sage
>>
XRP doubled already, on its way to 3k get on now.
>>
So if you can write programs within Ethereum, are all elements of the program exposed? Say if I wanted to make a poker game within the currency itself, it wouldn't work would it? Because both sides can see transparently what is taking place (know each others cards)?
>>
>>1079590
What if the feds just send out a crawler and log IPs of people running ethereum nodes and just send out the party van?
>>
>>1079652
I only started reading about this last night but I think you can have portions of your app that are private that basically run on a privately hosted ethereum network.
>>
I've never bought autismcoins before but I've got spare cash and why the fuck not.

I live in the UK, I tried to buy bitcoins before but nope'd when the exchanges asked to see my fucking ID scan. How can I buy this shit anonnymousely or just with PayPal?
>>
>>1079635
2k now
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (48KB, 619x322px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
48KB, 619x322px
>>1079754
>>
>>1079756
If you had bought Intermap Technologies Corp you would be rich by now.

Instead you bought shitcoins.
>>
>>1079590
>unshutdownable
Is that kinda like shitcoinshillable or retardmakeable?
>>
>>1079612
It's going to work well for in-game currencies, baking transaction fees into trades on sites, good for anything you could consider having a fee attached to or exchanging money for a service. I think it has a lot of utility, we just have to see how well it catches on.
>>
>>1079683
Bittylicious
>>
>>1079496
Do not bail. We need professional bagholders like yourself to get this rocket launched. Just think what an ethereum baller you'll be once we touchdown on the moon.
>>
>>1079581
And Bitcoin is the only network that's strong enough (stronger than all supercomputers combined) worth investing at. Also no other cryptocoin will take Bitcoin's lead because it will always have the edge of having survived for a longer time.
>>
>>1079766
If you bought Bitcoin in 2009-2012 you would be rich now, but instead you shorted PRAN.
>>
Is ethereum mining still possible with a decent graphics card? Or do you need like 4 980Ti's now?
>>
>>1079671
The feds dont exist in bulgaria and indonesia. They would have to hire a million CIA assasins
>>
>>1079442

How would Ether really be useful?

I like the resilient system of decentralization, and how it would kind of work like how Bit Torrent does currently. It kinds of seems like WHAT the content is will determine the value of ether alot..

I think:

-An enhanced liveleaks
-A better betting platform where people could bet on anything under the sun
-Objects that can track history
-A network that can handle the entire worlds search queries, instead of relying on a single point of failure like Google search

..are kind of practical and neat, but I think:

-POS terminals using Go cards, interac /cc flash at things like bus fare boxes, bike locks etc,
-Automation of creating business contracts
-The Internet of Things

..really are not overly going to make things much more convenient, and may be of a detriment. I also don't see how the IoT will overy benefit the average consumer where almost everything as of now can be controlled by iPhone apps, while you sit on the couch!

I'm pretty divided on ETH. Am I missing something critical here?

Oh I'm also this guy >>1079900 in the other ETH thread btw
>>
>>1080875
Yeah you don't really understand the internet of things
>>
>>1080390

mining with r9 270s still. 6 do about 97 Mh/s. About $7-$8 or little over 3 ETH a day.

I think it's about to amp up difficulty and my 2GB card won't be enough soon
>>
>>1080336

False. I bought Bitcoin in 2011-2012. I sold it like an idiot in early 2013.

Tried to get back into it since I still have a little bit, but have decided that the entire community is toxic. Going to hold right before the block rewards halve and then sell what's left.That is if the autists in Bitcoin Core don't run the fucking thing into the ground by then.
>>
>>1081593
Six cards, each costing around ~140$(eBay prices), producing an average of 7.50$ a day. If 1/3rd of that is electricity, then your net profit is 5$ a day. Sounds like a great investment! Put down ~840$ upfront, rely on magic pixie dust snake oil, which is a pump-and-dump scheme like all the ones before. Sounds like a great plan.

Did you know that you can actually get better ROI by buying chinkpads and scamming /g/tards?
>>
>>1081571
If you aren't a shill that is regretting his investment, explain why Ether will be useful. The anon you replied to has made great points. Why should 99.9% (or anyone that has a net worth high enough to influence a currency) of the population care about this currency?

Ether doesn't seem to offer anything that will change the world in any way that other technologies/currencies already do.
>>
>>1081595

Actually, no. The cards have been mining since 2014. Scrypt and X11 mining paid the system off long ago.

Pay about $0.05 per kWh. Miner accounts for about $30 of my $85 a month power bill. Generates decent heat in the winter so furnace runs less frequent.

These cards aren't worth $140. Not even close.

Did you know you could see better if you pulled your head out of your ass?
>>
>>1081598
It's the same as with all other crypto-currencies. *If* the whole world(the normies) accept our vision, then we're in business. I cannot stress and emphasize the "if" enough.

It is basically relying on the assumption that if you really, really, really want something, the whole world will hold hands and make it happen.
>>
i did. when it was nearly twice the price it is now.

if i do buy again, it'll be at around 400k. 300 maybe. and yes, it fucking will hit that price again. believe it. this hype won't last forever.
>>
>>1079006
what the fuck you faggots just want us to make money to start memes in shit on 4chan, or doing reverse psychology for people not to buy ETH
>>
File: 777.gif (674KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
777.gif
674KB, 443x443px
>Mfw I trippled my NEET money for college
>>
File: canvas.png (97KB, 917x450px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
97KB, 917x450px
How high we gonna go?
>>
XRP just dropped, get on now - there will only be one more bounce. You've been warned
>>
What did i tell you

1Eth = $3
>>
>>1081704
Fuck it I'm in for 10,000. This stuff is too cheap
>>
How do you picture the face of nocoiners when ETH reaches $10?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 350x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 350x522px
>>1081955
>>
File: 1450521279136.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450521279136.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>>1081955
Stop the shilling, you're making me feel like pulling out my ETH.
>>
>>1081974
Sell your ETH no one cares
>>
We told you bros
We told you about MOON

It keeps happening!
>>
I realy hope the whole 'independant network' thing with Ethereum as it's currency isn't to farfetched personally i think the bitcoin was a succes because it was somewhat anonymous, and was great for laundrying cash and purchasing things on silkroad
>>
>>1079006

Were you shilling buttcoin a few months ago? Yes, I remember you.
>>
>>1082119
I just do what the boss man tells me. We were on the buttcoin campaign, now our orders are to shill ETH.

It's above my paygrade but apparently a big change is happening.
>>
it's a simple pump you fucking idiots, are you blind or something? fucking crypto newbies have never seen a pump in their life and thing they're gonna make grands
>>
>>1082137
What cryptocurrency do you recommend buying? One that stays at the same price?
>>
>>1082138
I have quit this scene over a year ago. It's hard and expensive to get in touch with the whales nowadays, they literally control the pump and dumps from 0 to 1. Even after you have become quite skilled in reading the market, you will make losses unless you're in touch with the whales because those chinese fuckers can be smart as fuck. I have made lots of profit back in the days but later on I just wasn't able to keep track of the whales, despite of my experience. Another really bad thing is that the crypto market literally never sleeps. If you're bored and got some little money to throw away, keep playing but I expliclity advise you against taking this whole thing too seriously.

my two cents..
>>
>>1082148
So you contacted whales but you still lost money.

Why did you try doing all that jiggery pokery instead of just buying Ethereum?
>>
>>1082180
>So you contacted whales but you still lost money.
read again you fucking retard
>>
Sold a a little over 0.008 waiting for the dump to buy back in...
>>
IT'S HAPPENING GUISE

I'm going to make $10,000 from Ethereum
>>
>>1082357
>>1082357
Will it dip again? I'm still shorting at 765, I'm an idiot I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x510px
>>1082364
No chance. VB just announced Devcon2 will be held in China this autumn.
>>
>20%

Better than sex
>>
Moon
>>
>>1082370
what app / website is that?
>>
I got 30 bucks in my pocket. What should I invest in?
>>
>>1082847
Condoms. Can't put a price on security when dick sucking.

(Well I guess you can, and in this case it's 30 Dollars.)
>>
File: CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg (27KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg
27KB, 495x495px
>>1079006
>mfw looking at poloniex right now
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 569x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 569x334px
>>1082961
>mfw
>>
>>1079581
Oh really, but at least i can buy literally anything with the USD. also if i convert to other country backed currencies, i can convert back to usd. It says more about a currency when it is backed by the most powerful nation then when it is only backed by a small european man.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niy9k3T8ZM1sfng8q.jpg (60KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niy9k3T8ZM1sfng8q.jpg
60KB, 500x478px
>>1079590
>Ethereum seems to have an actual purpose in that it represents potential computing power on the ethereum network.

OMFG

DUDE ETHER IS A FUCKING SCAM. IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY INTO THIS PUMP AND DUMP YOU DESERVE TO LOSE EVERYTHING. NO ETHER IS NOT NEW OR UNIQUE. ALL THE "PROGRAMMING" GETS SAVED TO THE BLOCKCHAIN AND WILL BECOME TOO LARGE/COMPLEX TO SCALE UP TO ANY SIGNIFICANT SIZE. THIS IS A TRADITIONAL PUMP AND DUMB WHERE THE SHILLERS SAY HOW NEW AND NOVEL A BITCOIN RIPOFF IS IN ORDER TO GET RIPPED OFF.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 768x576px
>>1083257
Yes great. Amazing.
>>
>>1083287
Have you heard of IPFS?
>>
>>1081931

>Hurr. I happened to be right by coincidence.

>I predicted the markets, thus genius.

Said every trader, ever, before losing everything eventually because his prediction was governed by the forces of chance.
>>
Complete retard who knows nothing about it here, how do i get some
>>
>>1083836
Where do you live? (This matters because regulation)
>>
>>1083839
Ausfag
>>
>>1083842
Well, buy bitcoin from somewhere and then buy ethereum from an exchange like poloniex.

Not familiar with crypto in australia.
>>
>>1083851
srs, if I buy some and sit on it will i be glad? i was so butthurt i missed the early bitcoin days
>>
>>1079671
that might be a lot of ips anon
>>
>>1083860
I'm no expert, but IMO there's no way it isn't going to $20 at least.
>>
>>1079590

>website itself exists decentralized

That;s great for things like journalism, liveleaks, silkroad etc. But for the larger web at large, where is the real value of decentralization? Social media sites, or other websites that are completely legit, kosher and are of no target politically (ie a good portion of them) and most people really don't seem to care too much. Because the system works as it is right now. Unless we had a windows 10 style forcing of ether down people (normalfags) throate they probably wont see the value off the bat

>>1079652
>>1079674

This is a legitimate point, but I don't know much about that area, so I don't want to say anything

>>1079863

Isn't the total playerbase of LOL, CS:GO DOTA2 TF2 only about 150 million people max? Would this really make a big dent in the scheme of things? I'm assuming the benefit would be a universal game currency here?

>>1082135

Are you the guy who told us on /pol/ about your revenue from shitposting? and that you make about $14 an hour doing it?

>>1082137

When do you think the dump is going to hit?
>>
>>1084173
>are you the guy who

No. It was a bait post. Thanks for the (You) I will cherish it.
>>
>>1081940
Xmr is a peace of shit
>>
>>1084203
You are correct, but I believe that poster was referring to XRP, ripple
>>
i bought the resale faggots
>>
File: tumblr_mnpougsAQK1sq9yswo1_500.gif (422KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnpougsAQK1sq9yswo1_500.gif
422KB, 480x270px
ITS ON THE DOWN
$3.66
..vvv..
$3.44

PUMP IS OVER WE DUMP NOW
WE DUMP NOW
>>
File: tom_keene.jpg (19KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
tom_keene.jpg
19KB, 277x277px
>>1084686
>it's already back up to $3.51
3 HANDLE IS SOLID
3 HANDLE = SOLID

Above $3 is the NEW NORMAL
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x915px
Ayy lmao. I just woke up much richer.
>>
It's gonna drop any minute now
>>
>>1084809
Thats what you think.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.