[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board who think the big 4 is prestigious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.w529.h352.jpg (37KB, 528x352px) Image search: [Google]
zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.w529.h352.jpg
37KB, 528x352px
>there are people on this board who think the big 4 is prestigious
>there are people on this board who got less than 2200 on the SAT / 3 A grades at A level and think that they are at a worthwhile university
>there are people on this board who think their major matters if they want to make a lot of money
>there are people on this board who read the above point in complete disbelief, were completely ignorant of Cambridge Philosophy majors etc. working in investment banking, and immediately went to post about how their Mechatronic Technician degree guarantees them a $45,000 job at Uncle Billy-Bob's factory in Iowa and how dare I deny this!
>there are people on this board who seriously contemplate daytrading
>there are Americans on this board who think the key to making it big is to move to another country
>>
File: tumblr_lqaxiapYgV1qmvclco1_500.png (160KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqaxiapYgV1qmvclco1_500.png
160KB, 500x289px
And that's just really sad.
>>
>>1078119

>there are people on this board that think you're a twat
>>
>>1078155
is this the autism guy with the 'muh academic papers'/I've got a chip on my shoulder about day traders
>>
>>1078183
if so, pretty much everyone who read the previous thread thought he was a twat
>>
>There are people on this board that didn't take the SAT when it was scored out of 1600
>These children think they can give advice to anyone
>>
>>1078119
Wait, so you're saying the brilliant, MacArthur Fellow, Cambridge scholar turned out to be rich?

Wow!
>>
I'm a NEET and my only source of income is day-trading. Serves me pretty well.
>>
>>1078246
OP is probably some investment banking douche.
>>
File: 1414932804050.jpg (69KB, 630x693px) Image search: [Google]
1414932804050.jpg
69KB, 630x693px
Keep them going!

>Biz schools majors who think they can start a startup, all they need to do is find a coder CTO
>MBAs from non-elite schools who think it will bring a positive ROI
>>
>>There are people on this board who think how you achieve success matters.
I dropped out of high school with a 1.5gpa out of sheer boredom. Didn't stop me from making 10k a month daytrading. Or having my own business.
Wake up, doesn't matter how you get there. Nobody sees a problem with my background or academics when they know I'm leveraging millions of capital a month.
For truly gifted individuals spending 8-years in school for something your already good at and able to do just for a degree that says "you can do this now" only sets you back 8 years behind where you could have been.
>>
>SAT

East Coast cucks please
>>
>>1078119
real helpful thread OP

can you post one with greentext where you do "millenials / boomers think..." and maybe another "poor people think..."
>>
>>1078206
1000% this
1490 reporting in
>>
>>1078246

Any advice or good websites for beginners?
>>
>>1078824

come chat on the official /biz/ discord, some of us are active traders

https://discord.gg/0nrqLTOvEU0ZjakF
>>
>there are people that didn't: get a 36 on their ACT; receive an acceptance letter from Harvard; and drop out of High School to become entrepreneurs
>there are people who actually join >>1078837 not knowing that this group is failing for the same reason 4Chan sucks, because the majority of the people inhabiting it are dumb
>there are people on this board who actually waste their time shitposting
>there are people who follow conventional wisdom
>there are people who take this board seriously and actively inhabit it
>there are people who suffer from analysis paralysis and no-balls syndrome
>there are people who are losers

How?
>>
>>1078119
>>>/r/eddit/career

Gtfo this business board
>>
>>1078824
OP here, yeah I heard good things about discord but I myself never used anything like that. I basically rely on looking at the numbers and my instinct.

Forget the fundamentals. I don't subscribe to any financial news or nor do I scrutinize earnings reports or parse central bank statements or spend much time looking at moving averages or price chart patterns.
>>
>>1078938
Xavier defense force pls go.
>>
>>1078837
I joined that shit and a 12 year old was talking to me. I'll stick to my chat room set up by pharma board members and 2 comma clubbers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.