[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's the hero that america needs but doesn't deserve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 4500.jpg (62KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
4500.jpg
62KB, 620x372px
He's the hero that america needs but doesn't deserve? Movie when?
>>
Seems pretty based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOWSKMS10
>>
File: Smirk.jpg (101KB, 1081x560px) Image search: [Google]
Smirk.jpg
101KB, 1081x560px
Voted most likely to be shanked by a pack of girl scouts.
>>
File: 1454090310578.jpg (35KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1454090310578.jpg
35KB, 660x371px
I have immense amounts of respect for Shkreli.

If you look at his reddit posts, he is such a fucking shitposter.
>>
>>1077723
How to he convince investors on wall street to lend him millions of dollars to start his pharmaceutical company?
>>
>>1077723
That's not his account though, or at least some an0nym0us hecker got it
>>
>>1077676
Guy sounds and look smart,what i dont get what the fuck he is doing in a room full of black people that cant put two and two together.
>>
the acting of congressmen was a kind of acting you would expect straight form a house of cards.

and also very amateurish
>>
>>1077649
We need this nigga in Trump's cabinet.

Is this Cummings nigga sincerely that retarded, or are those people paid to pretend and act like that against pharma bros?

Fuck Cummings
>>
also what do you think about all that bridger conspiracy? Im not a poltard at all but the whole thing seems to me as some market fuckery
>>
>>1077940
Wat
>>
>>1077954
basically some little-diversified bilion worth pharma oriented hedge fund get into contact with a host of a black radio show which made an interview with martin the day after.
>>
File: Martin-Shkreli.jpg (93KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Shkreli.jpg
93KB, 704x528px
>>1077649
>CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME
>>
>>1077676
he is so cringy it's unreal.
>>
>black guy starts asking him questions
>first subject he moves on to is wu tang album

nigger don't you know it's not meant for anyone but the buyer
>>
>>1078058
Yeah he really is honestly. He seems so uncomfortable and trying to hide it
>>
>>1077676
Those comments. I swear all the dumb hood blacks hang out on YouTube spouting stupid shit all day. These retards actually think Charlemagnes monkey ass would be invited to the illuminati.
>>
>>1077904
The sad story of

what if a pregnant women ETC ETC

LOLOLOLOLOL

There old generation is so outdated
>>
So who is this guy?
>>
>>1077849
He didn't. He made millions as a hedge fund manager and bought 51% of a publicly traded company, meaning his vote alone outvoted the remainder and thus he could vote himself into CEO position. It's called a hostile takeover, normally done by one company's board to another company, and he did it solo.
>>
>>1079882
Caught in a chip warmer IPO scandal and forgot to shave balls.
>>
>>1077964
they were trying to scare Shkreli

no big deal
>>
http://youtu.be/lI9jywQ4cgc
>>
>>1078412
To be honest I didn't get whether they were so stupid or playing the media play

also, just seeing all this retarded opinions across the american news on shkreli is fucking absurd (even supposed high brow papers). Are journalists so dumb or is it all just profiling?
>>
>>1079897
not exactly
what most likely what happened was that his company was involved in insider trading and thats what he is in trouble for now
he most likely started his company without much and immediately went public because an elite hedge fund was ready to invest in a second
>>
>>1077649
idk, he fucking did a short squeeze on KBIO - evil genius level shit, turned 90 cents a share into 40 bucks a share overnight

and then fucking didn't sell?

He was sitting on 45 million dollars and let it peter out back to 2 bucks a share - the fuck marti?
>>
Vice did a really good interview with him. Made me sympathize with the guy. Still think he's not all there in the head but we'll see.
>>
>>1078318
as retarded as they are, they are not to far from the truth. Charlemagnes a radio personality who has a descent stake in what the hip hop culture, (who btw as stated in the video is now bigger than rock) thinks and molds the minds in a very profitable business. Yeah its hard to fathom his black ass in some type of secret shit but he'd seem like a good pawn to have in the grand scheme of things. So check yoself whiteboy
>>
>>
File: caesar.jpg (103KB, 576x727px) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
103KB, 576x727px
>>1077928
>he thinks trump is electable
>>
File: 1435081631875.png (86KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
1435081631875.png
86KB, 268x309px
>>1080226
Brilliant.
Absolute mad man
>>
>>1077649
Calling him a hero implies that did something heroic. What did he do?
>>
>>1081484
>wanting another president with an "electable" trait

we need trump now more than ever
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.