[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone /nootropics/ here? Pic related is my edc - multi vitamin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6324.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6324.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Anyone /nootropics/ here? Pic related is my edc - multi vitamin, fish oil, caffeine, theanine, and nicotine
>>
>>1077487
I did noopept and phenibut, until the harsh fucking anhedonia from phenibut kicked me in the balls
>>
>>1077487
Nothing of that what you listed is classified as nootropics.
This board is becoming a joke
>>
>>1077634
nicotine is the only proven nootropic
>>
>>1077487

Yeah Nootropics are my thing. I use a stack,
Reddit is a little bit better to do this for.
>>
>>1077487
Would be cheaper to vape than use gum
>>
>>1077752
That's not a nootropic. Also, noopept is proven.
>>
>>1077487
do you even examineDOTcom?

almost all of it is going straight into your piss, fish oil needs to be refrigerated otherwise the good stuff breaks down to fast.

seriously check out the site it explains each case study and tells you whats real or not

stop listening to the h+ fags
>>
Honest question,
what are the benefits of using nootropics?
>>
Is this a joke?
Just eat healthy and take Ritalin or Adderall.
Multivitamins are for those who can't eat healthy because of money or time constraints.
>>
>>1077487
i have piracetam and choline
shit fucking sucks
tastes like ass and makes me more distracted
i have ADD and i have a dexedrine prescription
the dexedrine works
i also take high quality matcha (l-theanine + caffeine + fuckton of anti-oxidants and other good stuff) it also works it's like dexedrine-light if you take enough of it

now piracetam and choline will literally cancel out the effects of dexedrine if i take it, i'll keep all the energy and awakeness from the dexedrine but any sense of being able to sit down, zone in and focus will be completely lost

which pisses me off because i have so much of the stuff and no lower or higher dose of the stuff can make it do what it's supposed to do

>>1078230
>fish oil needs to be refrigerated
holy shit is that true?
i keep my matcha refrigerated to preserve the antioxidants i don't see the point at this point of refrigerating my fish oil because i buy it off the shelf from the local pharmacy and who knows how long it's been sitting up there at room temperature
>>
/placebo/ general
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzAeuOGgulc
>>
>>1077634
>>
>>1078790
>>
>>1077487
Adranafil or modafinil
>>
>>1077487
>not snorting aderall/ritalin in the morning
>>
>>1078795

I've done adrafinil and it was noticeable and effective, unlike all these bullshit supplements.

Whee do you buy from? I bought from Cerebral Health years ago but I heard their supply is questionable now.

Wish I could get on the realest shit like Add or Rit.
>>
>>1079221
GO TO DOCTOR
SAY BAD SLEEP HABITS
SAY YOU HEARD ABOUT PROVIGIL
FUCKING DONE
>>
Who placebo effect here
>>
>>1079221
modafinilcat
>>
>this thread
>all this science illiteracy

You guys are hilarious.

>vitamins and supplements

lmfaoooooooo
>>
>>1079221

I like Armodafinil a little bit better than Modafinil. I've tried Adrafinil as well. It varies from person to person, it seems. I grabbed some Artvigil from ModafinilCat and it's legit, and I like it.

Most of the other stuff I still buy from Ceretropic.
>>
UK Bros we could really use your help

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/120692
>>
>>1079323
Using cinnamon dropped my blood sugars by 25%.

Using saw palmetto my prostate problems (blood in semen) went away.

Saw doctor for each issue, neither one mentioned supplements .....I guess....because they don't make money prescribing them. Their prescriptions worked OK too. In fact, last doctor told me to keep using the cinnamon for the blood sugar issue.
>>
File: 1364080438386.png (177KB, 311x278px) Image search: [Google]
1364080438386.png
177KB, 311x278px
>>1079318
>>1079484

can I use them in the U.S
>>
>>1079500
lol
>>
>>1079536
yeah, read reviews on r/modafinilcat
>>
>>1079500
>prostate problems (blood in semen) went away.
Bro you need a real doc not an herb
>>
>>1079547

These kind of look like bad reviews to be honest. Most people don't want to associate their accounts with ordering from them since it is kind of illegal. I don't think anyone gets caught though.

I did order from U.S. with modafinilcat. Ceretropic sells legal stuff in U.S.
>>
>>1079589

Well, not bad reviews, just like it is a bunch of new shill accounts. The place is definitely legit. I think I got mine in the U.S. in a little over a week.
>>
>>1079592
>legit
Modafinil is a scheduled substance
>>
>>1079615
adrafanil and armodafinil aren't though
they turn into modafinil in the body but they're not regulated by the fda and aren't illegal
>>
>>1079248
bang bang

Or order online at $1.60 a pill and take half.

I'll never forget my first full pill, it was euphoria like I was high on weed. Mellowed a lot out since then though :(
>>
>>1079620

armodafinil is schedule IV. If you're not importing a stupid amount, the worst case is a customs love letter.
>>
I want to be less tired. I sleep enough and exercise already.
What should I get?
>>
>>1077879
I run a choline stack, forget what's in it

http://www.animalpharm.us/
>>
File: Original_dd45d3_1557465.jpg (65KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
Original_dd45d3_1557465.jpg
65KB, 635x480px
anyone knows where to buy this kind of stuff of bulk?

In my country there is none of that available and I think it will sell as there are lots of fat people walking around here.
>>
I just drink a cup or two of green tea daily, high protein diet, and take B complex vitamins.
>>
>taking placebo
Just do speed
>>
>>1080769
Speed makes the armpit of my left arm hurt
>>
I take Lion's Mane and Bacopa daily. Has helped with memory problems. My word recall is much improved.

I take sulbutiamine if I have a long day ahead. This definitely helps prevent brain fatigue for me. Also noticed I need less sleep when I take it.

Vinpocetine I take once in a while if I need to. It feels like you just took a brisk walk, just kind of gets the blood flowing, but doesn't make your heart strain. You feel it almost immediately.

I also take aniracetam but have not really noticed anything. I try to take it if I'm going to be drinking because it helps protect your brain from alcohol damage.

>>1080230
Caffeine
>>
>>1081716
That is your heart telling you to stop, bud.
>>
>>1077487
Daily Sups:
Fish oil
Zinc
Magnesium
Vit B

Noots:
noopept when needed
modafinil when needed
phenylpiracetam when needed
bio-available form of choline when noopept or phenylpiracetam

What you really should not do, ever:
-Any form of amphetamines or any of the phenidates
-Just stay away from dopamine releasers or re-uptake inhibitors in general, you will get fucked. The question isn't if but when.
>>
>>1077487

Ayyyy

I currently take 200 mcg of semax (2 sprays with the nasal spray) everyday and vitamin d. I love it, I actually feel smarter (though it has kind of turned me into a sociopath)
>>
>>1079536
>>1079547
Can I use them in germany?
>>
I found a suitable site to order from.

Which stack is recommendable, if I want to get that dare memory and learning shit done.
>>
>>1082855
figured as much
it's really disappointing because it works so well for me
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.