[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Yahoo kill? Why are female CEOs so awful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (25KB, 572x504px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 572x504px
Is Yahoo kill?

-Meyer is going to cut 1,200 employees and sell off Yahoo real estate/offices.

-Meyer looking for possible parent company to buy out YAHOO

-Meyer fire selling yahoo real estate/offices to raise funds to pay off creditors

-Rumor that YAHOO is in debt $18B
>>
>the ceo directly controls the share price

Come on biz, this is bad even by your own standard
>>
>>1076935
>Female Peons are awful
>Female Managers are awful
>Female Directors are awful
>Female VP's are awful
>Female SVP's are awful
>Female CEO's are ???

beats me lol.
>>
Meyer is Yahoo Carly Finorina. The only good female business exec I've heard in SV is Sheryl Sandberg. She is the reason why facebook keeps it shit together. Zuckerberg can't run the company. Also there are a few tech companies that want to buy Yahoo. I believe Alphabet might come in buy them out. They have an infrastructure in place for streaming and a giant fucking ad space that connects with hundreds of millions worldwide.
>>
>>1076940
>Females are ???

beats me lol.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 560x396px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 560x396px
>>1076940

I think they get +1 to charisma and dexterity
>>
>>1076945
Would be blocked by regulators. Not even going to joke on that one.
>>
>>1076935
They are emotional. Emotions and money do not mix. Every financial course I've taken has preached against emotion when it comes to business.
>>
Yahoo was told they should hire more women to high positions. They then did that and here is the result. It's not solely because they hired women but because they just hired women without focusing on their abilities. If women actually were as competent as men on average then more of them would already be in the high positions instead of having to whine about not being there.
>>
>>1076935
I wouldn't be surprised.

Yahoo had the CHANCE
the CHANCE

to be the place for the next daily fantasy leagues. They could have CASHED OUT

but no

nope

no

They fired the majority of the fantasy sports developers, redesigned the website, and just stopped everything once Meyer stepped in. Gone was the simple, plain navigable sports.yahoo.com. In comes the banner ads, the pop ups, the shitty flash slowing down my computer.

FUCK OFF AND DIE
>>
>>1077004
Makes sense.
>>
Watched Fox News stick a fork in Yahoo tonight. I'd say they are headed for trouble. Might sell but it will be cheap.
>>
>>1076935
tbqh I wouldn't touch Yahoo with a 10 foot pole at this point
>>
>>1077007
Dont forget yahoo finance, which was ruined by the redesign

Or the logo which was redesigned

Actually a woman just showed up and redesigned everything and shareholders thought that was enough? Lel
>>
But Yahoo is up 5% today.
>>
>>1077004

1,000,000% agree with this statement.

From the moment they can walk, men are taught to bury their emotions and focus on accomplishing tasks.

From the moment they can walk women are taught to love and give affection, and seek these things in return.

Guess why one is better at making money than the other.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.